Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still suspect for Oda to even throw that in there though. Like completely pointless to introduce a healing factor in a character about to be defeated that leads to nowhere.
i think such healing comes with a life span cost , so she shouln'd be able to use it endlessly , she already has many homies , ate 1 year life span worth and i would assume the healing takes a life span as well.

I disagree, see:

The one who broke Linlin's bones and forced her to use her soul power to heal herself was Law not Kidd.
The one who Linlin complimented by saying their techniques were "pretty dangerous" was Law not Kidd.

All Kidd has done (prior to Electromagnetic Cannon at least) was pushing Linlin around and smacking her with metal. He was dealing mostly superficial damage. The person really fucking her up has consistently been Law.

Law is not only a much better matchup than Kidd against almost every character, his offensive prowess is consistently outright superior.

I could place them in the same tier list, but Law would rank higher for me.
Yeah definitely agree to that, after seeing the panels can't deny what you've presented

Law with this attack can one shot 90% of the verse.

Kaidou,BM,Primebeard,Prime Garp, Roger and Xebec are the only ones i can confirm able to endure 100%.

The rest get damaged very badly or even K.OED by this attack.
A bullet to the head is enough to oneshot more than 90% of the verse, Law's problem is landing the move and it takes all of his stamina.

Law attacks is top-tier indeed but they will never land against fast CoO user.
They seems to require some time to prepare if he was up against a lethal swordsman he won't be able to finish his attack

He got really lucky meme didn't use her homies here but instead just start punching him

Status
Not open for further replies.