Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The damage would be too big on Onigashima, that's why Oda used the main-land of Wano to demonstrate Law's all out feat.
Btw, Big Mom took the damage and she didn't die, neither would Kaido.

Edit: It wouldn't wonder me if we'll see even more DC feats used on the main-land instead of Onigashima; this island is already very damaged enough. Plus, it's not clever to destroy the very battlefield you're on.
cool, what about the godtier Kidd canon fire is that destroying Onigahima?
It is just comedy bro, I cant believe what I am reading.

I can see this being answered in SBS meanwhile WG nephews are still waiting for an awakening in story lmao
lol but it's likely going to be the case for real tho
That's so lame for the awakening of a fruit :mihugh:
lmao yea, if you compare it to all that fancy shit that's happening right now, but pound for pound in comparison to "base" Bege it's still much more powerful and I think that's what important. And afterall it's one hell of a durable castle atleast

cool, what about the godtier Kidd canon fire is that destroying Onigahima?
It is just comedy bro, I cant believe what I am reading.
I dunno, we have to wait for the next chapter but this attack is rather highly concentrated into a single point.
What exactly is comedy? Is King's Tempura Udon comedy as well? I see great DC feats, I will also rate them accordingly.

Yonko fans about to claim Kid/Law are stronger than Mihawk and Admirals :milaugh:
fun fact is they believe in that shit, look if Law was that concern about Onigashima, why did Oda draw Kidd 2 panel after firing the super canon on Mom. Aint that destroying Onigashima? Gosh what a comedy this fight, literally for a 4years old kid. Maybe I am getting to old for this shit.

Lol so many King downplayers around...
This guy feats far surpass puny meme performance

too fast ...
too deadly...
His top moves won't land...
Yes, and King stood still at the end to eat Zoro’s attack while his flames were off
King’s far from surviving Law’s Puncture Wille. BM has extremely high endurance while King only has high durability in which Law bypasses easily

mmm sure, so Law was scarred to destroy onigashima but 2 second after Kidd doesnt give a shit and fire a huge beam into onigashima.
Pure comedy :suresure:, So Yamato watching the hole is for fun:josad:
Dude you crying since the spoiler with his attack coming out, try to everything to downplay it, it kinda sad that some people here reach so much copium because a another character did actually a good feat, you literally can´t get it that many users like what Law did, trying to do anything to downplay it.

This is just sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.