Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Big Mom is done for, I guess Kaido is next and then Orochi and finally Hokage Fukurokuju.

I thought the conversation would be about how strong Law and Kidd are now, instead it's them being downplayed so as to not overshadow Zoro, this Fandom is really something.

Law and Kidd's final attacks sound insane, they actually took down an emperor, I can't wait for the news to break out after Wano.
:steef:

Luffy's future sight didn't save him from Ulti or Apoo.

Zoros CoO and reflexes are just as good as Luffys. Remember when no one besides Luffy and Zoro tracked Hakai.

Remember when Zoro was able to run and block Hakai faster than Law can even switch his fingers to use shambles
Dude , coo is not working as you think . if you want to work coa you can put will in it . same thing is valid for coo. youu need to activate. luffy dont expect any sneak attack or danger and he did not activate. coo want focus.

Dude , coo is not working as you think . if you want to work coa you can put will in it . same thing is valid for coo. youu need to activate. luffy dont expect any sneak attack or danger and he did not activate. coo want focus.
Hmmm CoO and speed are just 100% useless stats that Oda doesn't give a shit about

Shishio rn after seeing BM continue to rack up durability feats that blow out anything done by a YC1-lvl opponent:
😅😅😅🤣🤣
Bro Zoro literally one shots Kills Big Mom and Big Mom herself knows that
Post automatically merged:

Werent you the one saying how Zoro is fastest?

I guess it did matter at the time
No I am just showing how Zoro has better speed feats than Sanji
Not that it matters anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.