Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put Zoro above the two captain but I'm unsure now:pepecorn:
I imagine barrier haki should work against hax or else Law would be too overpowered.

He could just damage anyone internally differently, and he can be pretty lethal potentially. Unless Oda put limitations.

On the other hand Zoro can one shot Law with his strongest attacks and they can be particularly fast to dodge.

I've been saying since the beginning of wano that Luffy, Kid and Law are built different, we're seeing facing/defeating yonkous on a different side and spotlight from alliance.

Kid and Law showed in this chapter that they can be Luffy's rivals, they can push Luffy into a very difficult fight, with chances of winning, that's the truth.

Ahh for the lay deniers, Big Mom is out now, that Kid's attack was a finisher, can't you guys use reason just once in your life? Will you take L's forever?
Kid and Law are not on Luffy’s level. Luffy is soloing a stronger villain than BM.

B

Ballel

Cos Oda would rather bring in some no legs day looking Elephant for no reason whatsover to randomly come and have a nice chat with some peverted child in a mans body in the middle of a bloody war.
Oda is obviously cluelss. This mf has the nerve to say he doesn't know why the stupid arc is taking long when he keeps adding useless plotlines to the arc and toss aside meaningful ones:pepeke:
The Momo and Zunisha plotlines are not useless
The moment when Yamato meets Zoro will lead to a lore drop and a callback to Ushimaru. I expect it happen eow, maybe when Zoro visits Ryuma's grave.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I imagine barrier haki should work against hax or else Law would be too overpowered.

He could just damage anyone internally differently, and he can be pretty lethal potentially. Unless Oda put limitations.

On the other hand Zoro can one shot Law with his strongest attacks and they can be particularly fast to dodge.
I imagine it would be a lot like those samurai duels that you see in movies, it would be a matter of who lands their attack first to win rather than a big back and forth battle.

You can’t block Law’s awakening. BM has aCoC barriers and even homie aoe to potentially shield
When facing against Law, you either dodge early or pray he’ll show mercy :lawbepo:

Kid and Law are not on Luffy’s level. Luffy is soloing a stronger villain than BM.
I think Luffy is on a pedestal above them too.
But Law and Kid can definitely push Luffy into a tough fight, with his hax skills might have a chance of victory.

Kaido and Big Mom are on the same level, stop bullshitting

People need to remember that she's been fighting them since 1000:

1002:

This is about a chapters worth of her solely attacking Kid/Law (and Killer) BEFORE they use awakening, which is 4 additional pages in 1030, and is given 5 pages of reaction/fallout in 1031. Then they get another 6 pages last chapter, followed by what is presumably 14-15 pages of fighting this chapter.

Then I didn't even include Kid's double spread against her in 1013 either.

Adding all that together, it's well over 50 pages of fight content EXCLUSIVELY with Big Mom EVEN when things have been offscreened. It's literally more than Sanji and Zoro get for Queen and King, which were both under 50 pages total, and still their longest fights ever.

Tldr: Big Mom's fight is ironically the longest fight in Wano (including this chapter) save for Kaido even with the offscreening. This doesn't include her attacks against Luffy and Zoro earlier on, stuff before the rooftop, and some of Kid and Law's attacks.
You might be right in the quantity of panel. But somehow it feels lacking in my opinion. Look at the panel you share, most actually looks like a turn base RPG where each side keep exchanging the blow with the new abilities with no choreography. They both keep tanking. And I really hate the sneaky attack move like Sanji did to Queen.

Luffy vs Kaido and Zoro vs King look much more impressive as there is choreography in the fight. At least, they dodge, they defense, they try to counter the other side. Not just a turn-base RPG style.

Why you hide like a bitch when the chapter is centered on Zoro ? :ihaha:
I don't hide, I wait since I know that your glory can last for a chapter but not for the big picture of things.
What should have I done? Tell you guys to wait because It was intuitive that Kidd and Law had better portray than Zoro?
You Zoro fans have your own (ill)logic, you don't get portray and say that stuff like this:

Doesn't mean anything for you.
While for me this kind of portray already makes me clear what to expect.
There was already clear that Kidd and Law Who who were shoulder to shoulder with Luffy were > Zoro.
I just had to wait some chapters and yes, fighting shoulder to shoulder it's called portray but you deny It because Zoro does that alongside Sanji.
Well, at the end this Is not Zoro's story and Power hiercharhy Is clear:
Luffy the main character > His rivals > his wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.