Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let him stretch it around the world. What's the point... Useless...
He should have done that explosion inside Meme, not inside the ground where it's pointless...

Not really. Pay attention and you will see they are unable to do anything without cheap shots or one of them keeping her attention while the other one charges the attack. They will never land such attacks on a capable fighter, only on incompetent and pathetic ones like LinLin. How many times would Zoro kill Lidd before he charges that cannon? 10 times? 20?

How many times would LinLin trash him if Law didnt keep her occupied?
How can Law jump on her if her attention isnt on either Lidd or his magnetic distractions?
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
I never thought an Emperor and two important Worst Gen members could look this bad.
:holdthisl:

I think if we go by portrayal, their attacks should rank like this:
  1. damned punk
  2. puncture wille
  3. Punk crash
  4. shock wille
  5. punk corna dio

PCD should be weaker than shock wille as it isn't an awakened technique and linlin's reaction and words indicate shock wille is stronger. I think punk crash should be stronger than shock wille, imo it clearly did more damage(compare how bruised she was before vs after) and it was harder for linlin to recover from.

PCD should at least be comparable to an ACoA kong gun imo, it forced linlin to dodge the second time and probably contributed to linlin's broken bones.

Big Mom not using advanced CoC or using awakening is just Oda's bs writing and pis.
Not using adv CoC is already a sin of Oda this chapter, but a fucking Yonkou 68 year old not having awakening is really stupid...
Just look all what she can do,her df has soo much potential,like fucking healing broken bones or making a giant Fire/thunder women in combo for her attacks...

Look how op Kid and Law awakening are, imagine if BM who skills already are top notch, would look like if she would have a awakened power?

Massive disappointed about that.

I am aware of that.
First part the stretching, Nami can replicate by squeezing the tact.
The second part, hole in the ground was already achieved by Nami back in WCI.
Law's attack is so powerful that it had to flex on the ground instead where it counts... :saden:
Either way, this is a first for Oda, a fight where everyone looks bad. :crazwhat:

What happens when you find out that it isnt Brook? :kobeha:
I dont really care lmao:gokulaugh:

you think zoIo will drink another Mink’s cum? lmao

The anime is going to wank this chapter so hard, but I bet Luffy vs Kaido will be even crazier
Sad that no CoC was involved in the fight but at least Oda showed off some crazy stuff with Devil Fruits.
Maybe it's to balance things a bit out, we got so many haki fights already, let DF's shine some more

:lumazed::lumazed::lumazed:
Once Zoro returns the fight will reach and even higher level. Now I understand why Oda is setting up Zoro to kill Kaido. Cutting Kaido in half and killing him will be the ultimate feat.
:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.