Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Althought how insane Law was,Kid also was a keyplayer in this battle.
His Bull actually broke BM arm:
Big Mom: "A shockwave attack from the inside...
My ribs are wrecked too...!!!
Trafalgar's techniques are pretty dangerous...!!"

Big Mom creates a sphere with Soru Soru no Mi powers and brings it close to her broken arm.
Law wrecked her ribs, Kid broke her arm, showing how insane the force is behind his Bull attack.

Also:
"Kid: "“Assign”!!
“S”!!!
“N”!!!"

Big Mom: "Ehhh!!?"

Kid puts an “S” on Big Mom's forehead and an “N” on a half-destroyed tower from Live Floor. Then Big Mom sticks to the tower like the 2 opposite poles of a magnet. Kid returns to his metal bull and prepares to charge at Big Mom again.

Homies: "Dodge it, Mama~~~!!"

Kid: "Take this~~~~~~!!!"

Big Mom manages to flip her body with the tower stucked to her back. This way, Kid's bull hits the tower instead of Big Mom. Kid can't belive Big Mom's strength. She then uses a new attack on Kid."

The homies legit warn her to dodge the attack,firsttime BM dodge a attack, showing off how massive strong Kid Bull attack is.

Both Kid and Law been insane this chapter.

Cope about what?
You're the one here coping because your Lonko got her ass beaten by 2 nerfed Novas who are weaker than Zoro.

"Just accept "Iam25"'s delusion because is on the verge of crying at the sight of the Lonko he wanked so much getting assblasted by nerfed Kid and Law who are individually weaker than Zoro"
Sure.

I'll tell you this again : You're gonna delete your account and even drop this manga when the final saga rolls around.
When Sanji low diffs an admiral? Sure

I really think we're getting the 1v1, there are too many loose ends right and Kid has yet to be pushed beyond his breaking point. Besides as cool as a beam is, this chapter doesn't scream "fall of a yonko", I guess we'll find out soon anyway. I feel like we're at the "Gamma Knife" stage of the fight if you compare it to Luffy/Law vs Doflamingo.
Basically you believe she is going to get up and semi heal herself one more time for kidd to have his 1v1? Hmm that would be very intereting

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Admiral fans went wild over Akainu tanking a grapple and an enraged quake punch.

Zoro fans went wild over Hakai "tanking" feats for 1 second.

And to nobody's surprise, now they're trying to drag down BM and the greatest tanking feat to date, an internal Onigashima-sized explosion.

:jackcopium::kidsmile:
King no sold an explosion the size of the skull
And zoros haki took it.

Cope about what?
You're the one here coping because your Lonko got her ass beaten by 2 nerfed Novas who are weaker than Zoro.

"Just accept "Iam25"'s delusion because is on the verge of crying at the sight of the Lonko he wanked so much getting assblasted by nerfed Kid and Law who are individually weaker than Zoro"
Sure.

I'll tell you this again : You're gonna delete your account and even drop this manga when the final saga rolls around.
My Lonko tanked an semi country level attack meanwhile your AdmiraL is in bandages after fighting Morley

Status
Not open for further replies.