Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think we're getting the 1v1, there are too many loose ends right now and Kid has yet to be pushed beyond his breaking point. Besides as cool as a beam is, this chapter doesn't scream "fall of a yonko", I guess we'll find out soon anyway.
This is where I'm at with it. I'm 90% sure BM is done. But if she isn't and Oda just decided to break the mold on fights because she's a Yonko, I "could" see one last clash between them and he finally surpasses her with Conquerors. Really depends on the direction Oda wants to go with him
Either Kidd uses CoC here against Big Mom or Oda is saving it for Kidds confrontation against Shanks. Personally I believe it’s here where against Big Mom where he’ll use it. Wano arc seems to be focusing on Conquerers Haki a lot

I think if we go by portrayal, their attacks should rank like this:
  1. damned punk
  2. puncture wille
  3. Punk crash
  4. shock wille
  5. punk corna dio

PCD should be weaker than shock wille as it isn't an awakened technique and linlin's reaction and words indicate shock wille is stronger. I think punk crash should be stronger than shock wille, imo it clearly did more damage(compare how bruised she was before vs after) and it was harder for linlin to recover from.

PCD should at least be comparable to an ACoA kong gun imo, it forced linlin to dodge the second time and probably contributed to linlin's broken bones.

I think that's a good list
I would put dio and Willie as equals though or relative atleast
Big mom sustained two types of broken bone injuries after both attacks which makes me feel that both of them contributed equally to that outcome

You see I will state a fact such as "The only character Big Meme K.O'd in 220 chapters of screentime is PAGE ONE"
And you will reply with fantasy headcanon "Sanji lowdiffs an Admiral"

You're creditless and you're coping, seek help.

Your Lonko got beaten by two nerfed and injured side characters
My Admiral killed the World's strongest pirate and shat over all his commanders right afterwards

When did Akainu kill Whitebeard ? See you can't even read the series properly lmao.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Just a question : we know that with Zeus it was almost impossible to make a 3 way combo between him and Prometheus and Napo. And now it’s possible with Hera.

And this chapter BM last two more powerful attacks and likely her finisher where 3 way combo with hera Prometheus and Napoleon.

So what was BM finisher before Hera ?

I mean, I'm rather disappointed at Big Mom. Sure, she tanked those attacks but if she's defeated, she canonically didn't show awakening at all...
I'm pretty sure characters like King, Queen, and Big Mom do have awakening but for some reason Oda didn't want to show it, I'm guessing because he wants to wrap things up as quickly as possible.

So that's why the leakers highlighted Law's attack since his explosion caused a huge hole in the country.

Also funny, prior to this chapter, we were debating about whether Law and Kidd would defeat current Luffy. Turns out, yes, they absolutely would.
Yeah. And if you noticed, the first Kroom sword was shorter and smaller than the second Kroom sword...the latter ended up doing more damage than the former. Supporting the claim that the longer the sword is extended, the more power it delivers.

Yes exactly. There would've been something very wrong for it to end up as Luffy being able to defeat Law and Kidd together

Either Kidd uses CoC here against Big Mom or Oda is saving it for Kidds confrontation against Shanks. Personally I believe it’s here where against Big Mom where he’ll use it. Wano arc seems to be focusing on Conquerers Haki a lot
When Law said that he was going to use his final attack, oda could have had Kid say "Me too" just like with the awakening chapter, but instead he made Kid ignore what Law said. Kid has been doing this a lot the entire arc, hiding everything he can do and what not. I still think there is a ways to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.