Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oda changes his mind all the time. Oda originally implied Roger could hear the voice of the ponyglphys. He changed that to Oden lol
I'm sure Oda is going to change his mind on Whitebeard's final words that says Teach will not bear the weight of history and fight the world.

I'm absolutely positive that was a flippant decision he made revolving around Luffy's final antagonist.

That's definitely what Oda did.

Btw
What fans think is flashier or stronger isn't what Oda sees

For Oda Kidd attacks are flashier and also stronger (coz he attacks last as finisher) that's why Law points it out and doesn't wanna seem as inferior

Fans see "just metals, just a bull"
Oda and characters in OP see it "that's flashier than Law's...better "

no he said he wanted to draw zoro's reaction next to luffy but decided to do it differently
He said he had no idea what to draw for ch 1000 because everyone was excepting something special while he originally had other plans

That's why law and Kidd are having a better performance agaisnt big mom than they did during the rooftop

Because Oda had no clue how to please his editors and decided to fuck up the plot

You really think post power up luffy is strong enough to push kaido to power up while the rooftop 5 couldn't? Come on, that's just ridiculous

I'm sure Oda is going to change his mind on Whitebeard's final words that says Teach will not bear the weight of history and fight the world.

I'm absolutely positive that was a flippant decision he made revolving around Luffy's final antagonist.

That's definitely what Oda did.
Yes. Teach will not become PK. That's what Luffy will do. That being said Teach will still fight Luffy afterwards. Its not like BM just quit being a pirate after Roger conquered the grand line. Teach will aspire to higher goals than PK. He will be like Rocks and want to rule the world

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes. Teach will not become PK. That's what Luffy will do. That being said Teach will still fight Luffy afterwards. Its not like BM just quit being a pirate after Roger conquered the grand line. Teach will aspire to higher goals than PK. He will be like Rocks and want to rule the world
Teach ain't making eos lmfao no yonko is

Let's get real. Roger competing with the likes of Whitebeard, Kaido and Big Mom was always nonsense. But plot is plot.
Roger without df being able to compete with Shki, WB and BM is just some whatever Plot stuff

No way Roger with just haki can truly match or beat any rocks trio 1v1 in their prime.
Like Kaido and BM can heal, BM can do anything, WB has OP fruit and haki
All 3 have adcoc too.

I think Roger had some D. Secret ancient Powers which will make sense.
Some Joyboy PU

Chaper 1000 not whole rooftop. That was only Luffy bullshit ignoring 2 Yonkos and attacking Kaido. Not to mention the chapter title 999 and 1000 connecting each other and all that Ace bullshit
I guess he wanted to draw something special for the 1000th chapter but things got out of hand really quick

Wano is filled with plot holes and most of it is definitely improvised

Status
Not open for further replies.