Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the impact of Kid's attack. DR KKG looks straight up stronger. This was a clean shot. That was countering a bunch of moves.

But this panel seems like the end. Law got a corner panel with a comment in Dressrosa too.

Stop your nonsense
Pre adcoc KkG us below Law's and Kidd's ultimate moves

You should really stop this DR G4 and doffy wank
Awakened SNs and adcoc SnS ultimate moves > DR KKG

Good chapter but the spoiler summary over hyped it. It made those attacks sound a whole lot more power.

Big Mom need to use the laser homie fusion to cut the bull? It's a power technique but if that is needed to cut anything hard her cutting power sucks. Zoro would have cut it with a non-haki 360 canon at the most. Can she not add haki to her weapons?

I'm torn, on one hand that could (and should) be it. On the other I could totally see her and Kid have a final bout next chapter with Conquerors. Either way, she's losing.

Edit: I can see her getting shot right down below Onigashima next chapter too.
I think it’s good that Oda ended it this way. Shows that ACoC isn’t the end all be all for strength.

Haki is a power system that runs parallel to Devil Fruits, not above. So this is the best course he could take to show that imo. Im kinda tired of Hakiman Piece tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.