Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oda depicted Law taking those punches horribly. This shit is supposed to look badass. It looked like he was being punched by an angry kid or something. Her punches are supposed to be devastating, ffs. Law displayed an amazing tenacity nonetheless. Taking time to extend his sword is a major weakness for Law; he proved himself to be persistent and resilient enough to carry out the mission despite the odds. That was respectably impressive.

No, it's not. There is no denying Big Mom is leagues above King. But she was utterly incompetent in this fight. Based on her and their performances, beating King isn't any less an accomplishment. Does this mean I think King is close to BM? No, she stomps him, just so we're clear.

Don't be so insecure. I did not say King is as strong as Big Mom. I said beating King in a one-on-one can be as big an accomplishment as beating BM in a two-on-one meaning their individual contribution could be comparable to Zoro's overall contribution. Btw, did you see Big Mom's strongest attack is just as good as King's Dragon that he used on fodders? I wonder which one is more fearless according to you.

There wasn't a single instance where I put Oden anywhere near YC1s. Don't steep so low that you'd use lies to demean others—that's honestly sickening.

How many of them can damage King though? And let's not gift Kaido's feats to Big Mom. Kaido blitzed Law 5 seconds into the fight and had him on the ground.
Beating King can never be a big accomplishment as beating a Yonko in 9v1 or 2v1 or 1v1
Never

That's the whole point about CP0 and Oda statements about Yonko downfall

UPDATED top 15:

1. Dragon
2. Akainu
3. Kaido
4. Mihawk
5. Shanks
6. Blackbeard
7. Aokiji
8. Luffy (I want to put him 1-3 like @sanjikun but I’ll wait til after Wano)
9. Kizaru
10. Big Mom
11. Fujitora
12. Ryokugyu
13. Law
14. Kidd

15/16/17. Ben Beckman/Sabo/Yamato

Had to put Big Mom behind Kizaru and lower Kaido for not being able to beat her in 3 days.
Zoro???:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Again not like I care :catsweat: but doesn't the fact that she's still on the Live Floor feel weird to you. I mean this is a high tier+ fight. Sanji blew Queen off the island and Zoro fought King above Onigashima and caught him downwards towards the capital. both were defeated in ways that make it almost impossible for them to come back. So Linlin still being on the live floor is a bit odd imo. It'd be like Luffy defeating Kaido and Kaido collapsing on the roof and not falling towards the capital or sumin. But don't know, maybe Oda feels that the fact that she was defeated on the live floor is sufficient enough:kayneshrug:
I don't have expectations for her coming back next chapter, I don't want to make the same mistake like I did for the Tobi Roppo and Queen.:milaugh:

I truly believe she's done.

It must hurt Zoro fans so so much. I am highly empathetic towards them today. Getting outshined by two random guys who appeared midway through the series must be very hard.

But on a brighter side- zorofans have that lollypop of him extreme difficulting sanji , they should suck to it , it should work as good copium
He wasn't outshined it took two yonko to do to zoro what it took two supernova to do 1 yonko

Again not like I care :catsweat: but doesn't the fact that she's still on the Live Floor feel weird to you. I mean this is a high tier+ fight. Sanji blew Queen off the island and Zoro fought King above Onigashima and caught him downwards towards the capital. both were defeated in ways that make it almost impossible for them to come back. So Linlin still being on the live floor is a bit odd imo. It'd be like Luffy defeating Kaido and Kaido collapsing on the roof and not falling towards the capital or sumin. But don't know, maybe Oda feels that the fact that she was defeated on the live floor is sufficient enough:kayneshrug:
You haven't seen Kid's attack aftermath yet

You guys should wait

BM is getting sent down to Wano. Her crew might fetch her then and go back to Tottoland

No, it's not. There is no denying Big Mom is leagues above King. But she was utterly incompetent in this fight. Based on her and their performances, beating King isn't any less an accomplishment. Does this mean I think King is close to BM? No, she stomps him, just so we're clear.
So basically. You acknowledge that Big Mom is a way stronger opponent than King, but because you personally did not like the way she performed, you believe beating her in 2 v 1 is less impressive than beating someone you yourself admit is way weaker than her in a 1 v 1?

Well I can’t argue against how you feel I guess. But all I know is you just admit that Big Mom is way stronger than King. That’s all I needed to hear lol

Status
Not open for further replies.