Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small ass crater??
Lmaoo it look very huge from Momo view in the air

And Whitebeard never split an island, it just split the Marineford HQ building which is not that far away from Akainu. Onigashima is alot bigger than Marineford HQ
Akainu was momentarily disabled after the attack
Big Mom is still standing and took Kid final attack

The impact of Kid attack will be shown in next chapter and it will be huge. It is an attack Oda design to seemingly finish a person who's more durable anyone not name Kaido.

In real world, earthquake wave will not destroy a titanium shield, but a railgun could easily....
Imagine in one piece world scaling.
Kid trump card ain't a slack compared to old dying man AP who couldn't kill a giant vice admiral.
These guys create stuff
WB never split MF in half or so
WB didn't also destroy the whole MF building either

Law and Kid showed AP close to Wb or superior
Enraged Wb couldn't KO Teach... even when he took down Akainu, he still got up later on.

BM is tanked than Akainu and Teach, Kidd and law KOing BM means they have firepower to KO anyone in the verse

honestly Kid's attack seems like a pretty advanced application of magnetism

he created a cannon on the spot and using magnetism to power it, created a giant energy blast.
I don't want to bash your favorite character. I don't even care much anyway but I'm certainly not seeing a "pretty advanced application of magnetism" unless we are just making a comparison to his own poor prior feats -then yes, I could agree.

It also seems easily dodgeable. Too many plot requirements to hit the opponent...

Status
Not open for further replies.