Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So basically. You acknowledge that Big Mom is a way stronger opponent than King, but because you personally did not like the way she performed, you believe beating her in 2 v 1 is less impressive than beating someone you yourself admit is way weaker than her in a 1 v 1?

Well I can’t argue against how you feel I guess. But all I know is you just admit that Big Mom is way stronger than King. That’s all I needed to hear lol
It's not a matter of opinion. She performed terribly. There is a reason why everyone and their moms are complaining about this fight. I am not taking anything from Kid and Law. You need to work way harder to put BM down than King regardless of how unimpressive she is but it's a different story when you make comparison b/w their individual accomplishments. Most of the things that worked on Big Mom in a two-on-one setting wouldn't work on King in a one-on-one.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Big Mom had to use a BRICK wall to block Kidd’s attacks instead of using her IRON body, what is Oda smoking?
:seriously:
Her body was magnetized. The bull is metal. The attractive force of the bull to her body is way more than if she gave the bull concrete to hit. The speed of the bull is tied to force attracting it.

Yeah fighting king and getting thrown around onigashima like a used piece of condom and then getting knocked out by king must be a great shining moment
1. Cap. He was pushed around and next chapter he got used to kings attacks and speed

2. He got overpowered again when enma was fighting him

3. Once that stopped he could react fine to king with his last attack being a 1shot.

The same king who bigmom really wanted on her crew

guys you don't understand how happy i am
big meme is finally gone
always hated this character
and not because she's such a good villain that it makes me hate her
but because she's a cringe goof retarded character and she was getting so much panel time
but now she's gone
i'm so happy

These guys create stuff
WB never split MF in half or so
WB didn't also destroy the whole MF building either

Law and Kid showed AP close to Wb or superior
Enraged Wb couldn't KO Teach... even when he took down Akainu, he still got up later on.

BM is tanked than Akainu and Teach, Kidd and law KOing BM means they have firepower to KO anyone in the verse
Big mom is a bigger thank than whitebeard.
Whitebeard has a great AP than Big mom

Status
Not open for further replies.