Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it's a powerful attack, but it's not "island level".
It completely vaporized a crunk of earth large enough to be seen from the sky. U can also clearly see it’s covering a mountain range at least. It’s definitely island lvl. An Laws not even at max strength
:goyea:

We can see the Onigashima style mountains surrounding the hole. So it's not as big as Onigashima.
What does this even mean lls? There’s no scale to those mountains an Onigashima.
:jackcopium:

It's more powerful than Hiryuu Kaen, but I don't think it's more powerful than Hakai. Just from a purely DC perspective, the hole isn't as large as Onigashima.
It’s at least a tier more powerful then Hiryuu the attacks literally aren’t comparable in the slightest. Vaporizing>>Cutting

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Eh, it's a powerful attack, but it's not "island level".

We can see the Onigashima style mountains surrounding the hole. So it's not as big as Onigashima.

It's more powerful than Hiryuu Kaen, but I don't think it's more powerful than Hakai. Just from a purely DC perspective, the hole isn't as large as Onigashima.
The hole is nowhere near island level but the attack itself is definitely island level when you consider the entire damage it did in its wake on top of fucking up Big Mom—and bear in mind that it directly hits the internals. That's deadly af. B/w this and current Luffy's KKG, I'd choose to get hit with KKG if I were Big Mom.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It completely vaporized a crunk of earth large enough to be seen from the sky. U can also clearly see it’s covering a mountain range at least. It’s definitely island lvl. An Laws not even at max strength
:goyea:

What does this even mean lls? There’s no scale to those mountains an Onigashima.
:jackcopium:

It’s at least a tier more powerful then Hiryuu the attacks literally aren’t comparable in the slightest. Vaporizing>>Cutting
She was laughing 2 seconds after taking it
Island level my ass

Watch both Shitanks and Cuckainu get clowned on in the next year. The meltdown will be fun to watch. Only Blackbeard will be God tier.
Coping over the fact that your character is trash and got shit on by trying to bring down others with yours?

Oda "If I was a One Piece character? Well let's see I'm cool and blablabla, so yes Shanks that would be me"

Oda "Bunta Sugawara is the man with the best facial features in the planet. I will continue to draw Akainu with great respect, I want to cherish Akainu"

They ain't getting treated like the Big Bitch

Why not?
  • Kidd's bull was much weaker than Law's Shock Wille.
  • Law is the one who broke Linlin's bones.
  • Law is the one whose power Linlin complimented.
  • She said that his techniques were "pretty dangerous".

There's no narrative or portrayal dictating that Kidd's attacks must be at least as powerful as Law's. Linlin's own words heavily suggest otherwise.
Kidd's bull made big mom unconscious. She was up and running after law's second shock Willie. Did the shock Willie make her more vulnerable to kidd's attack ? Yup but didn't make her lose consciousness. Kidds bull attack made big mom both unconscious and got her bones broken. But without law's shock Willie Kidd wouldn't be able to do either of those. In simple terms shock Willie softened big mom enough to become highly susceptible to kidd's bull attack. One without the other won't work. Law's shock Willie can't knock big mom out, kids bull attack can't penetrate big mom's tough hide. Both working together in a tandem ? It seriously wounded a yonko

I won't say that all .
Like Law and Kid were set up to be closer to luffy than the others IMO .
No way 2 of the other super novas beating BM depending on who we talking about .
No that's literally what it says. The whole "closer" to luffy thing is what fanboys came up with. The manga is very telling though. The supernovas that have AdCoC and awakening clearly are

Status
Not open for further replies.