Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coping over the fact that your character is trash and got shit on by trying to bring down others with yours?

Oda "If I was a One Piece character? Well let's see I'm cool and blablabla, so yes Shanks that would be me"

Oda "Bunta Sugawara is the man with the best facial features in the planet. I will continue to draw Akainu with great respect, I want to cherish Akainu"

They ain't getting treated like the Big Bitch
Cuckainu got his bones broken by CoCless old Sickbeard LMAOOOOOOO:suresure::suresure::suresure: KEKW

1. Kidd only damaged Linlin in a 2 vs 1 scenario.
    • And only when she was off guard.
    • And only after Law had first weakened her or knocked her down.
  2. Kaido didn't damage Yamato much either.
    • She was pretty fine to continue running around Onigashima after the battle ended.
  3. Yamato fought Kaido in a 1 vs 1 scenario.
So who damaged whom more? Yamatrash to Kaido or Kidd to Big Mom?

P.s.
"Kidd attacked Big Mom off guard"
Yeah, when it is Kidd who did it, of course you gonna make a comment about it. But when it is Yamatrash who did it against distracted Ulti, you kept silent.

Bruh Kidd created not just a Railgun which fires solid projectile, but its a PLASMA RAILGUN

---

from Wiki:

Plasma rail guns are capable of producing controlled jets of given densities and velocities ranging from at least peak densities 1e13 to 1e16 particles/m^3 with velocities from 5 to 200 km/s dependent on device design configuration and operating parameters.[citation needed] Plasma rail guns are being evaluated for applications in magnetic confinement fusion for disruption mitigation and tokamak refueling.[1]
Magneto-inertial fusion seeks to implode a magnetized D-T fusion target using a spherically symmetric, collapsing, conducting liner. Plasma railguns are being evaluated as a possible method of implosion linear formation for fusion.[citation needed]
Arrays of plasma railguns could be used to create pulsed implosions of ~1 Megabar peak pressure, allowing more access to chart this opening area of plasma physics.[citation needed]
High velocity jets of controllable density and temperature allow astrophysical phenomena such as solar wind, galactic jets, solar events and astrophysical plasma to be partially simulated in the laboratory and measured directly, in addition to astronomic and satellite observations.[

---

:steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bruh Kidd created not just a Railgun which fires solid projectile, but its a PLASMA RAILGUN

---

from Wiki:

Plasma rail guns are capable of producing controlled jets of given densities and velocities ranging from at least peak densities 1e13 to 1e16 particles/m^3 with velocities from 5 to 200 km/s dependent on device design configuration and operating parameters.[citation needed] Plasma rail guns are being evaluated for applications in magnetic confinement fusion for disruption mitigation and tokamak refueling.[1]
Magneto-inertial fusion seeks to implode a magnetized D-T fusion target using a spherically symmetric, collapsing, conducting liner. Plasma railguns are being evaluated as a possible method of implosion linear formation for fusion.[citation needed]
Arrays of plasma railguns could be used to create pulsed implosions of ~1 Megabar peak pressure, allowing more access to chart this opening area of plasma physics.[citation needed]
High velocity jets of controllable density and temperature allow astrophysical phenomena such as solar wind, galactic jets, solar events and astrophysical plasma to be partially simulated in the laboratory and measured directly, in addition to astronomic and satellite observations.[

---

:steef:
Wow Kidd's best move = Ifrit Jambe

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Its island lvl attack

The sword didnt create the hole but the shockwave did
It's pretty massive. At least 1000 times, if not more, the width of Law's Sword, which left a giant hole in Onigashima.
It very much is
The style of montains aren't related to the size.
It completely vaporized a crunk of earth large enough to be seen from the sky. U can also clearly see it’s covering a mountain range at least. It’s definitely island lvl. An Laws not even at max strength
:goyea:

What does this even mean lls? There’s no scale to those mountains an Onigashima.
:jackcopium:

It’s at least a tier more powerful then Hiryuu the attacks literally aren’t comparable in the slightest. Vaporizing>>Cutting
The hole is very big, but it's not as big as Onigashima.

The mountains surrounding the hole look identical to the mountains surrounding Onigashima. There's nothing suggesting that they are any larger than those mountains (nor that they are any smaller), so the safe assumption is that they are comparable in size.

Here's Law's hole:

Here's Onigashima:

It's a big hole, but I really do not think it's as big as Onigashima (if anything, I think it's significantly or considerably smaller).

I don't want to downplay Law's feat either, but unless we get a direct comparison between Onigashima and the hole that suggests they are comparable in size, I'm not going to assume that they are.

At the very least, the hole is the size of several mountains. It's a great feat from him.

I do agree that it's a significantly stronger attack than Hiryuu Kaen. And no, the attack didn't vapourise anything. We literally see the rocks being crushed/shattered:

@Steven, @Tyki_Mikk, @Sentinel, @Shanal, @ConquistadoR, @Haoku.

Lol what the hell was the point of extending it that far down lol? Could've just aimed aimed it all inside her.
One thing is clear both of them would've lost on their own. Need that 1040 confirmation box though 👀

Big mom was using advanced conquerers haki. All the black lightning around her after she healed her broken hand is the proof. Kidd broke through her conquers haki barrier and send her packing down by railgun

Status
Not open for further replies.