Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no headcanon the blade was the same size from when Law pieced Mom to when Yamato see the blade, it just get longer not larger.
:seriously::kuzanshut:
Wrong again the hole itself is maybe double to what Yamato is watching that I can give to you no more though.
Unfortunately the swords width is also visible coming out of onigashima, in the top left panel. So yh the hole is comparable to onigashima.

U literally see the hole above Yamato being incomparable to any island you can come up with.
It is waste of time because I wont convince you anyway while you will come around anyway, with time...
Based on what did you come to this conclusion?
It is a waste of time because you come up with huge mental gymnastics because Law's feat actually triggers you. I get this is no country feat but denying that this attack, dwarfing multiple mountains and being comparable to Onigashima, is at least island level is pure nonsense. You can't name me a single "mountain/small island" level attack either way. Plus, downgrading the diameter of this hole to 50m - 100m doesn't make your stance better, it's the contrast. Of course I could post several examples of the actual size of these mountains but at what cost? You'll deny it anyway...

So Tempura Udon one-shots Pica? :yasu:

But weren't you arguing against that though in that spite King vs Pica thread?
Dnt get the connection? Law attacks several tiers above that trash... As far as it against pica, if it’s place correctly it potentially might. My point was it’s hard to find Pica, his evasive abilities are extremely fast, an bursting damage being less ideal then Zoro method. With those factors no, it probably doesn’t one shot

Either way, I don't think even the Onigashima mountains are as big as Pica. I did a scaling long back while scaling Tempura Udon and they're really tall but I don't think they're as tall as Pica imo.
Pixel scaling not worth wasting time on. Let’s just say both are mountains. U can still clearly fit multiple pica in puncture shockwave Crater

Man it would hit probably some ally in the process that why he extend to Wano... thinking that is Onigashima size yeah sure gosh my god how tard they can be. Just watch the fuking picture instead of following your headcanon aint that hard right....
I don't need to think, picture u posted already shows the blade compared to onigashima and compared to the hole, nice try lol

I have Kidd, Law and Zoro as low top tiers for now.

Their path for top tier:

Have Kidd extend the duration of his awakening

Have Law get used to his awakening more

Zoro with Enma as black blade

A bonus on top of those above maybe:

Have Kidd and Law with advanced CoA to empower their attacks even more

Zoro extend the usage of King of Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.