Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he won’t. They’re Luffy’s rivals, and people that he will contend with exclusively. The three of them will stand at the top of the new era. They’re fighting Yonko and overthrowing the top of the generation. Zoro is not going to be on their level, ever. It’s ok for people to be stronger than Zoro.
Why can't Zoro be on their level or stronger? Is it because you don't want him on their level because manga facts is telling us different.

Zoro is aiming for a strongest title. That means he has to be the strongest. Zoro has to beat the strongest to be the strongest.

The manga told us through Kuma Zoro, who wants to be the WSS, has equal value to Luffy, who wants to be the pirate king.

The rooftop battle had Zoro also facing the Yonkos and told us he is one of members from the new generation who will lead the world. None of them would be there if it wasn't for Zoro.

We just saw Zoro beat King in a solo battle. No teamwork or help. King is harder to damage than Kaido and Big Mom so Zoro much have greater AP than Luffy, Kid and Law to beat him in such a short time.

@Tyki_Mikk see law's attack was just decent size but not country lvl.

This :

His attack at PH was bigger :
Said it to Nik too, country lvl is wrong, I agree, my thought was based on the first spoilers.
But I already pointed out why this attack is far far better then anything what we see from him so far, the feat in PH is not even close in terms of Ap what Law did against BM.
Here my post who explain all what Law do:

People actually not get it how op Law attack was and what Law sacrifice to hold the damage low as possible for not destroying Onigashima and a large part of Wano.
First he stab BM:

So after reaching Wano ground, Law could used his attack, but the outcome of the attack would destroy the whole area, he would destroy more as what he did in current chapter, the area would fall in dust, he couldn´t used it since he would destroy large area of Wano. So he go thought the ground more and more, risking CoA punches of Bigmom!!

And when he was deep enough, he release the insane power of his sword who was still to broken:

And the result of all this, here step by step:

Law make such a big hole, that multiple mountains together couldn´t even fill it!!
The hole is soo deep that we can´t even see the ending from above, meaning Law really put anything to make the damage on Wano not bigger as it is.

Then you see the smoke, covering mountains and even Onigashima, make them looking small, same smoke is from Momo perspective nothing to the big hole.

What Law did here was beyond a normal island lvl attack, if he would directly used it, it would not just destroy Onigashima, probably even part of Wanokuni.

This feat is one of the most op feat which we see a while in One piece since Whitebeard, imagine if Law wouldn´t go throught sooo deep to reduce the aoe damage, perhaps the attack would destroy Onigashima+Flower capital area in a insane powerfull shockwave.
Mountains even look tiny compare to the big hole.

I most like see when a calc later come out, the feat is moving around island-small country lvl.
That was really a insane feat, insane how BM tank it soo far.
Law really got insane feats this arc in general.
Law feat is easily in top 3 of One Piece for now.^^

Did you use a Nami amped attack to hype BM

And let's compare similar attacks :goyea:
What Papalino can do with casual kick

Meanwhile the radius of a Meme triple homie laser named attack:fujilaugh::fujilaugh::fujilaugh::fujilaugh: :

Embarrassing :josad:
--Queen can do what kizaru can do to :josad::pepecry:

--Queen sama too strong :jackaugh:

--Finally pre skip luffy tank those attacks :pepemotion:

if the hole was island sized we would not be able to see the sword:pepecafe:
Same argument was used from people to downplay Zoro feat against Pica because he was visible:

I defend his feat back then and I do now it for Law, we don´t need the sword as visible, just look at the multiple mountains around, they could not even fill the hole which Law did, also I made a post why the feat is so insane, look my last post to @Aknolagon ^^

Nigh dude, people are just wondering why she didn't use her AdCoC + AdCoA attack against Kid and Law.

Although deep down in their minds they know exactly why she didn't use it...
I get that, but that's what I'm talking about. It's not her primary fighting style.
And if you want to argue that there are certain situations where she should have used it, I think it's obviously legit to question that, but on other side I can picture Oda writing that fight w/o those situations even occuring, so it goes both ways.

I just think, that her not using an advCoC punch on panel is not really that big of a deal, as this was barely a direct brawl anyway.
Likewise I wouldn't care if WB would get beaten without using CoC, cause the gura no mi is his most prominent feature.
On the other hand it would be the biggest bullcrap in manga history if Shanks, Roger or Mihawk would get beaten with just showing CoA.

--Queen can do what kizaru can do to :josad::pepecry:

--Queen sama too strong :jackaugh:

--Finally pre skip luffy tank those attacks :pepemotion:
That would Queen has better AP than Big Meme, but he never pulled laser with such radius:goyea:
And he never used landed such kicks against Luffy, if you're going to excuse Meme dogshit performance with "PIS" at least be honest unlike the other yanker.

That would Queen has better AP than Big Meme, but he never pulled laser with such radius:goyea:
And he never used landed such kicks against Luffy, if you're going to excuse Meme dogshit performance with "PIS" at least be honest unlike the other yanker.
Queen can use multiple laser attacks :datas:

Light speed kick is light speed kick :jordanmf:

Status
Not open for further replies.