Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like don’t get me wrong those panels of BM aren’t bad.

But am I wrong in saying that literally all of these are more impressive?
Really easy to debunk lol

--Aokiji freezing has no destruction ; what does he achieves by freezing the ocean

--BM's fulgora had island scaling and fuji can use it in long range setting ; cqc that thing is useless

--Literally showed BM has bigger techs lol

Law’s final attack was INSANE WTFFF
:crazwhat:

Beginning of chapter we see Onigashima compared to Wano and mountains surrounding it. In this perspective, Onigashima should look much bigger than it actually is due to parallax, yet Wano still comparable to Onigashima and so are those MOUNTAINS.

In fact those mountains make Onigashima mountains look like peons:

Law’s attack has a diameter of 5-6 of those mountains:

And the more insane part is. Law’s final attack radius should be wider since he kept making his sword go deeper. He didnt want Wano to be caught in its blast radius. And BM tanked that shit?!

LAWWWWWWW :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

im not saying they sneak attacked...but they certainly didn't just "walk up".
I know tact is his ability...which is why he needed to throw an entire building on her with that ability in order to be able to hit meme with his ultimate attack.
They did sneak attack many times lol. It was always when big mon wasn't focusing.

Akainu needed ten days to defeat Kuzan , Kid and Law needed few hours at most to defeat BM , and so Luffy will have needed a few hours to take down Kaido. their growth is quite insane.
Inu/neko couldn't defeat jack in 5 days ; every yonko and admiral will be defeated within hrs ; admirals who fight zoro/sanji is much less time

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Bro, that's hardly an argument. We have instances of King moving around Onigashima being visible af; and Onigashima is actually solid island sized whose size is at least 10 - 20km. Also, the same sword was visible on Onigashima as well.
we can't use pixel scaling when it's convenient but deny what the manga is showing us

Status
Not open for further replies.