Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@nik87 @Aknolagon the spoiler overhype law as island attack level. Nothing say law attack destroy island.
It just enlarge his sword and create the hole and rotate his sword like chef
Real island level is whitebeard quake attack
You don't have to show Island level AoE to be Island level. Big Mom at the bare minimum has large Island/Country level durability and endurance. If not much higher. Law being able to damage her to the degree he did puts him well in that range.

Last edited:
I never said anything like this. This is my second arugment with you Roo and you keep taking my points out of context. You clearly don't know how to debate. Your love for One Piece is clouding your rational.
Nah I bullied you last time, your points are cliche and you reach around to avoid confronting them

i mean king is 640 cm so more than half of 100 meter so yes you can see half of ground of football^^
Law's attack is decent but not like the way the lines in the summaries implied.
Sure, but you wouldn't see a 6m tall man on a large island like Onigashima.
Yes, the summary highly exaggerated Law's feat. It is definitely not country lvl but island lvl? I think that's the least we can scale this attack on.

Yeah, of course. You have something to defend yourself in life threatening situations but you simply don't use it. Not a big fucking deal, right!?

If in the beginning of Onigoshim I suggested that Meme will be off screend and she will never use her AdCoC + AdCoA attacks against Kid and Law, then you guys would jump me saying that would never happen. Do you even realize how low your bar has gotten these days because of one piece, you guys go well–and–beyond to make this look like something insignificant.
Mate, I wouldn't jump you or some. I'm prolly one of the few guys that actually have basic human decency lol
No hard feelings involved from my side, even though I obviously get where you are coming from, when those same guys now act like everything's cool
But at this point I could only repeat myself, so let's just agree to disagree.

Either Big Mom is defeated or she is not defeated and both options are detrimental to Oda's narrative. Oda wrote himself into a wall with this.

If Big Mom is defeated then why did Oda even create her? What was Big Mom point of the story? She can be removed from the story completely and nothing will change.

If Big Mom is not defeated then we have yet another fake defeat by Oda which extends the arc even longer than it already is and it will lead to the narrative that Big Mom will be defeated in Elbaf having her in three straight arcs. How can anyone think that is good thing.

I question Oda's decisions. Is like he does not see the issues his decisions are creating.
Actually it's simple.
If Big Mom is defeated then gj to kidd and law. Both there are two issues :
- There is no suspense anymore for Kaido vs Luffy, Luffy will smack his head in 1 vs 1 without any tension.
- 2 side characters defeated a Yonkou a main ennemy (the one Luffy promised to defeat and take FMI) before Luffy the MC, when the latter defeated every single person first (yonkou commanders, warlord, cp9, a logia, zoan, paramecia users) so actually if big mom is defeated, luffy gonna share this with kidd and law. not bad but for what ? because we know both are never gonna fight against luffy so nothing to be hyped for the future.

If Big Mom is not defeated :
- The "tension" can continue, because we will be like "how luffy gonna beat kaido when 2 vs 1 is not for big mom", it's not about the result but the manner.
- It proves Big Mom isn't just here for nothing. She will show to everyone defeating a yonkou is still super hard.
- Kidd and Law did more than enough, so even if BM wins for sure she can't continue so Luffy vs Kaido can still going on without any interference.

It's 50/50 for me because law and kidd showed a lots of things, but at the same time Big Mom didn't show her full arsenal. Where the fuck is her adv.coc when Oda draws black lightning in this chapter ? so weird ...

I never said anything like this. This is my second arugment with you Roo and you keep taking my points out of context. You clearly don't know how to debate. Your love for One Piece is clouding your rational.
:suresure::suresure:

--NGL This fight seemed like side dish fight ; king vs zoro was much better fight

--BM seem out of place in wano other than rocks connection

Actually it's simple.

2 side characters defeated a Yonkou a main ennemy (the one Luffy promised to defeat and take FMI) before Luffy the MC, when the latter defeated every single person first (yonkou commanders, warlord, cp9, a logia, zoan, paramecia users)
--Yeah this is the problem ; law and especially kidd feel like side characters where BM is suppose to be a main BIG bad and a yonko

Ignore him
This is the same guy saying Sanji cheapshotted to win when Queen did that the entire fight

No pirate fight is a fair fight. Roo truly cannot debate so don’t waste your time

Sure, but you wouldn't see a 6m tall man on a large island like Onigashima.
Yes, the summary highly exaggerated Law's feat. It is definitely not country lvl but island lvl? I think that's the least we can scale this attack on.
Yeah definitely. I mean everyone gets that you don't have to completely pulverize an island to be "island" lvl.
If he would shoot it against an island up front that shit would go waste everything in its path and with that diameter, some of the islands we have seen would definitely get wrecked for sure. Like who gives a damn if some mountains left or right would still be standing in Dressrosa, when the majority of the city and the Palace is gone tho

You say BM is a villian that a had a role to play and yet she played no role in anything so yes it is a questionable decision. Oda in WCI island made this big fuss between Katakuri and Luffy having Luffy say "I will definitely defeat her". And she has been leaked to Elbaf by Oda. And Oda gave her a backstory. And she had the discussions with Marco and Perospero saying to "trust her". All this was pointless. It can be completely removed to the story and it changes nothing.

No one said anything about her not being Luffy villain so idk why you even mentioned that.

You mention Enel, Crocodile and Moria. I disagree with you on them not having a point because they clearly did but why are you comparing pretime skip villians where Oda was still setting up his story to Yonkos who are one of the final villians in the story? You are not making any sense. I think your love for One Piece is clouding your rational.
It’s better this way, Law and Kidd solidified themselves as Luffy’s rivals again. Makes for a more interesting world where other characters aren’t just Luffy’s supporting cast, and other characters aside from SHs actually have impact. Luffy already won back in WCI if you ask me where everything went the SH’s way.

Making Luffy defeat her after Kaido would be pointless. She’s basically Kaido girl version, and no tension would be left if Luffy already on her level the next time they fight. Now the new generation plotline Oda wants is relevant again, and chaos in the world will officially start after Wano

Actually it's simple.
If Big Mom is defeated then gj to kidd and law. Both there are two issues :
- There is no suspense anymore for Kaido vs Luffy, Luffy will smack his head in 1 vs 1 without any tension.
- 2 side characters defeated a Yonkou a main ennemy (the one Luffy promised to defeat and take FMI) before Luffy the MC, when the latter defeated every single person first (yonkou commanders, warlord, cp9, a logia, zoan, paramecia users) so actually if big mom is defeated, luffy gonna share this with kidd and law. not bad but for what ? because we know both are never gonna fight against luffy so nothing to be hyped for the future.

If Big Mom is not defeated :
- The "tension" can continue, because we will be like "how luffy gonna beat kaido when 2 vs 1 is not for big mom", it's not about the result but the manner.
- It proves Big Mom isn't just here for nothing. She will show to everyone defeating a yonkou is still super hard.
- Kidd and Law did more than enough, so even if BM wins for sure she can't continue so Luffy vs Kaido can still going on without any interference.

It's 50/50 for me because law and kidd showed a lots of things, but at the same time Big Mom didn't show her full arsenal. Where the fuck is her adv.coc when Oda draws black lightning in this chapter ? so weird ...
Kid and Law made clear that they would rather die than letting her go to the rooftop. If she still has the strenght to do it, they failed their objective as they wasted all their energy for attacks that weren't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.