Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Powerscalers are crumbling this chapter, law was especially cold this chapter, surgeon of death at it again...:kuzanshut:
This is why I primarily power scale based on the Pirate Warriors 4 game, that way I'm never disappointed! :steef:

Like, who would've thought that Kid could go from having to 1v3 Jack with Luffy and Katakuri to 1v2ing Big Mom with Law!
:lumazed:

Every chapter is a hype chapter because of this! :finally:

:jackaugh:

Tatsu is awesome <3. Also, I like this fanart.
Makes her look her age that's for sure, the manga has been kicking up for a while now, but the web comic has gone radio silent...wonder when One will pick back up his hobby? He's just like Saitama i swear.
Post automatically merged:

This is why I primarily power scale based on the Pirate Warriors 4 game, that way I'm never disappointed! :steef:

Like, who would've thought that Kid could go from having to 1v3 Jack with Luffy and Katakuri to 1v2ing Big Mom with Law!
:lumazed:

Every chapter is a hype chapter because of this! :finally:

:jackaugh:
That jack pepe is everything

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Makes her look her age that's for sure, the manga has been kicking up for a while now, but the web comic has gone radio silent...wonder when One will pick back up his hobby? He's just like Saitama i swear.

That jack pepe is everything
Easily one of my favorite emotes on this website. :milaugh:

It's honestly so perfect for so many situations, the smug aura emitting from it just speaks to me. :myman:

Lets just say... a lot of people will have fun with it, but the majority will go havoc.
Ngl, the kidd theme of your account is cool, makes it feel like an actual official thing, can't really explain it, maybe it's the colors

Easily one of my favorite emotes on this website. :milaugh:

It's honestly so perfect for so many situations, the smug aura emitting from it just speaks to me. :myman:
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.