Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's like King and Queen, they got defeated in CH 1034 and CH 1035 but we only got the clear confirmation the following chapters
Forgive me for expecting more from a person who int theory should be above these two my a huge margin:broocry:

It worked with Luffy because he lost the fight with Kaido and as a result grew stronger from the experience. The rematch is the fruits of his labor in Udon + Onigashima. Why it doesn't work with the Tobi Roppo/All Stars is that they already won these fights and already received the fruits of their labor through their fights. The only Straw Hats that didn't grow in any way were Brook and Usopp and that's in the middle of being fixed right now as they're both actively doing things with vulnerable allies.

I'm going to use Sanji vs Queen as an example of what I mean by adding to the story.

If the raid failed at this point and Sanji fought Queen again, how can this rematch improve on the narrative progression that happened in the first fight? Sanji already went through the inner turmoil and recovered from it. How can a rematch add to this without rehashing already resolved plot points or relying on the feelings of the raid failing as a crutch? As if that's the case literally every fight will be like this and be incredibly boring.

And the big thing that I just can't get my head around is how is this raid going to fail in such a way that allows both sides to completely recover without consequences heavy enough to prevent these rematches from happening?
You're assuming that story for the strawhats is over, when most of the narrative in Wano has been about the scabbards. Sanji has only gotten those few chapters of his fight with Queen to develop, and it could very well just be the start of his character arc.
If the raid fails, then this defeat can shift the focus of the story back to the strawhats, and expand on the storylines that have just been introduced during this conflict.
And on the last point, I guess a third party could intervene to allow the alliance to escape, whether that is the government, Zunisha or something else I don't know.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The combined efforts of Kid and Law were needed to bring her down extreme diff
Law being the motherfuckin MVP is what allowed them to pull this off if she is actually out. Don't credit that useless punk.

Thrice the amount of votes Kidd had is for Law doing the most.

You're assuming that story for the strawhats is over, when most of the narrative in Wano has been about the scabbards. Sanji has only gotten those few chapters of his fight with Queen to develop, and it could very well just be the start of his character arc.
If the raid fails, then this defeat can shift the focus of the story back to the strawhats, and expand on the storylines that have just been introduced during this conflict.
And on the last point, I guess a third party could intervene to allow the alliance to escape, whether that is the government, Zunisha or something else I don't know.
I mean the straw hats can get storylines without the raid failing and having to rematch Tobi Roppo.

Sanji likely has the CP0 and Robin plot line. I’m sure he’ll be joined by members like Brook or Jinbe.

Zoro has the plot line where CP0 wants to claim Wano as it’s own territory I’m sure he’ll be joined in stopping this with Franky and maybe Chopper.

Usopp is traveling with Kinemon somewhere and Nami with Tama somewhere. So they have roles to do in this story, the raid failing doesn’t do anything

Because he’s not. They compete with Luffy, nobody else. That’s what the manga tells us.

He simply has to be the strongest swordsman. Mihawk is the strongest swordsman but gets wiped by every Yonko. Period.

That’s an actual lie. That was never said or implied. Mihawk himself told Luffy that he is aiming even higher than Mihawk’s title.

And then he got relegated to fighting an underling. Because he’s an underling. And not on the level of people that contend with Luffy.

There has been a lot of dumb shit said on this site, but this is up there. Kaido doesn’t defend himself because people don’t have the ability to really hurt him. Big Mom hasn’t been damaged in decades. Both of them would turn King into a smear with ease, and Zoro was getting overwhelmed by King until the end. He’s not on Law and Kid’s level, not even close.

If you’re going to continue to quote me with this fanboy nonsense, save us both the time and don’t.
This post is complete BS. There is so much garbage here I feel dumber just reading it. But come coping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.