Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the straw hats can get storylines without the raid failing and having to rematch Tobi Roppo.

Sanji likely has the CP0 and Robin plot line. I’m sure he’ll be joined by members like Brook or Jinbe.

Zoro has the plot line where CP0 wants to claim Wano as it’s own territory I’m sure he’ll be joined in stopping this with Franky and maybe Chopper.

Usopp is traveling with Kinemon somewhere and Nami with Tama somewhere. So they have roles to do in this story, the raid failing doesn’t do anything
What's even the point of a rematch? They all beat their opponents by being simply stronger than them outside Usopp and Nami, but these two (and choppper/brook) can get sutff in the following arcs.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I dont think Kidd would be there if linlin aint there
Oda would need to dump him somewhere, I ain't saying he would provide in taking down Kaido. Luffy doesn't need his help. Kidd is the one who needs support from Law not Law from him.
Post automatically merged:

nah it's better if she's done in this arc
Elbaf will be free of her
If you understand her "downfall" she won't be killed and she will be on Elbaf anyway. We are tied to this bitch until Oda has balls to kill her off.

I mean the straw hats can get storylines without the raid failing and having to rematch Tobi Roppo.

Sanji likely has the CP0 and Robin plot line. I’m sure he’ll be joined by members like Brook or Jinbe.

Zoro has the plot line where CP0 wants to claim Wano as it’s own territory I’m sure he’ll be joined in stopping this with Franky and maybe Chopper.

Usopp is traveling with Kinemon somewhere and Nami with Tama somewhere. So they have roles to do in this story, the raid failing doesn’t do anything
I think it is important that the storylines they get are related to Kaido and the beast pirates, as they're the the threat Oda has been setting up for all these years.
I'd be happy if Oda is able to execute those plot lines you mention to give the strawhats more emotional investment in this conflict though.

I think it is important that the storylines they get are related to Kaido and the beast pirates, as they're the the threat Oda has been setting up for all these years.
I'd be happy if Oda is able to execute those plot lines you mention to give the strawhats more emotional investment in this conflict though.
Yeah I think the Kaido plot line is approaching it’s end and honestly since the reverie I’ve been waiting for more WG as the main villains

Why do you guys think BM is down?
Because all 8 of the other defeat chapters in this arc was structured like this.

Its februar,and we dont even know if Wano ends this year.You cant be serious if you think Kaido vs Luffy last 10+ months
Oda said he was very surprised this arc had not ended at Jump Festa at the end of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.