Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Kidd have Bull attack. Admiral named as Bull. Kidd vs Greenbull posssible future match up ?
in before Oda goes with the Spanish theme for Green Bull like Ohara Artur did for his Return to the Reverie chapters (and he called him Ricardo too!) and has Green Bull act like a matador for Kidd's bull LOL!

Seeing Green Bull use some kind of giant bull attack and clashing with Kidd's version would be dope though! Locking horns!

Although I realised this means he SHOULD have been the Admiral to appear at Dressrosa and not Fujitora ofc! With the whole Spanish theme, bulls and bullfighting, coliseum and such ofc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally understand the pattern with the named chapters and declarations of defeat, but something in me is telling me that Big Mom isn’t finished. Her defeat needs to be more grandiose, getting defeated like some side character doesn’t necessarily cut it. That, and I feel like in order for Kid to look even relatively close to Luffy, he’s gonna need to split the sky lol
He dont have advCoC

I would love for another chapter of this, but Law should be absolutely done now and Kid used his trump card so as far as his DF techniques go the canon should be his final one. Only way for this fight to continue imo is if Oda wants Kid to finish it up with a haki bloom, wich at this point I doubt it
He can sacrifice life spam to do his techniques,the move he did this chapter was basically injection shot.He still needs a gamma knife awakening move.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You believe she is down without her and Kidd having a CoC clash? You shouldn’t underestimate the emperors :kuzanshut:
i just got a different pictures of the fights.

the fight against Linlin was completely focused on the awakanings. Laws and Kids. While Luffys fight is focused about CoC. I think oda did this on purpose, so both groups will have room to grow in different directions in the next arcs, so when they come together again, they will have all of it.

so both groups (law/Kid and Luffy) still have something to go through, something we know and get hyped for.

in before Oda goes with the Spanish theme for Green Bull like Ohara Artur did for his Return to the Reverie chapters (and he called him Ricardo too!) and has Green Bull act like a matador for Kidd's bull LOL!

Seeing Green Bull use some kind of giant bull attack and clashing with Kidd's version would be dope though! Locking horns!

Although I realised this means he SHOULD have been the Admiral to appear at Dressrosa and not Fujitora ofc! With the whole Spanish theme, bulls and bullfighting, coliseum and such ofc...

Ngl i'd love to see Greenbull being able to transform into Myth Zoan Kujata from Final Fantasy or something

Status
Not open for further replies.