Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The guy who is going to put Kaido down vs guy who put down kaidos right hand.

Why didn't zoro just go up on the roof again after getting healed?
Because he went straight into another fight against someone who was trying to kill him.
Try reading
The guy who gonna knock laido down for 5 mins vs the guy whose gonna chop his head off

Is 18 year old Oden stronger than current Zoro because he could use Enma like nothing? Oden was stronger than Zoro but this is not the reason why he is stronger.
maybe not but Oden , that fought Kaido is stronger, Zoro can hurt Kaido but he cannot defeat him. so simple is that. Zoro's best version is the one with Enma , but he will not be able to use that power up for extended time, which is needed. Oden has the same advCoC and is used to Enma either way the portrayal says Oden is still on other league.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oh right
Baseless "king is nearly as strong as kaido" takes. If zoro was that strong he would have negged king right there.
Where did I say that.
Once again learn how to read

You asked me why didn't he go straight back up when he was healed
And because you can't read I had to point out whilst he was healing king was trying to kill him so he literally jumped straight into another fight

Not zoros fault he had no issue cutting kaido but struggled to cut king is it

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
maybe not but Oden , that fought Kaido is stronger, Zoro can hurt Kaido but he cannot defeat him. so simple is that. Zoro's best version is the one with Enma , but he will not be able to use that power up for extended time, which is needed. Oden has the same advCoC and is used to Enma either way the portrayal says Oden is still on other league.
You're right about Oden being above Zoro for fight Kaido by himself. You'd be wrong in thinking the reason why Oden was stronger than Zoro is because he could control Enma better. I mean yes, it's one of the reasons why prime Oden is above Zoro but it's not the primary reason because Zoro can match prime Oden's AP even if was temporary.
Post automatically merged:

doesnt reference a specific moment

Q: I pretend to do Divine Departure and Tougenshirataki (Paradise Waterfall) at kindergarten. Can I be strong? Oda: Be careful not to use too much Conqueror's!

so it could be prime oden
Yup, that's what I am saying. We know Oden didn't have COC attacks when he cut the Pig God because he can't comprehend the mechanics behind Roger's attack as well as WB and Roger's clash, which happened years after the Pig incident.

You're right about Oden being above Zoro for fight Kaido by himself. You'd be wrong in thinking the reason why Oden was stronger than Zoro is because he could control Enma better. I mean yes, it's one of the reasons why prime Oden is above Zoro but it's not the primary reason because Zoro can match prime Oden's AP even if was temporary.
I just meant it was one of the Reasons why you cannot put Zoro above Oden yet, since his best Attacks that might be comparable to Oden's are Enma's attacks but he cannot use them the whole time like Oden did. so he didn't surpass Oden yet, that is my point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.