Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right
Baseless "king is nearly as strong as kaido" takes. If zoro was that strong he would have negged king right there.
King is tougher than Kaido, yes, superior firepower is needed to hurt and defeat him. But you already knew this, King > Kaido and Zoro killing a defeated and an unconscious Kaido, it's always the same mentally ill anti-Zoro Pirates coming up with these narratives, keep coping. :myman:

Where did I say that.
Once again learn how to read

You asked me why didn't he go straight back up when he was healed
And because you can't read I had to point out whilst he was healing king was trying to kill him so he literally jumped straight into another fight

Not zoros fault he had no issue cutting kaido but struggled to cut king is it
Because King was actually blocking.

You are now wanking King to oblivion despite the fact that King is relatively as powerful as queen
Post automatically merged:

King is tougher than Kaido, yes, superior firepower is needed to hurt and defeat him. But you already knew this, King > Kaido and Zoro killing a defeated and an unconscious Kaido, it's always the same mentally ill anti-Zoro Pirates coming up with these narratives, keep coping. :myman:
God this site is full of idiots

BM might not be adapt in using advCoC , she might be able to use it, but her homies attacks are maybe more effective. like she used advCoC against Page One but her combined homie attack against his stronger sister Ulti.
that could be the cause why she didn't use it against Kid and Law.
but page one got one shotted by a nameless ACOC attack while Ulti didn't by a combined attack from homies which was several times stronger than BM's usual homie attack and still it couldn't finish off Ulti. yeah, Ulti is stronger than Page One but not by much. If a usual homie attack is stonger than the mothering mode ACOC attack, then a combined homie attack like Maser Canon should have been able to one shot Ulti. Since it didn't I doubt Homie attacks are more effective than her ACOC attacks.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because King was actually blocking.

You are now wanking King to oblivion despite the fact that King is relatively as powerful as queen
Post automatically merged:

God this site is full of idiots
King blocked with his body lmfao
Kaido can try blocking with his body before still be cut.
Nothing to wank king is factually more durable than kaido
Once zoro could cut him he folded him in seconds

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro fanboys:

Zoro is closer to Luffy than Sanji
King is closer to Kaido than Queen

Reality:
:luffylaugh:
Reality
King to kaido you stay the strongest I won't lose either
Kaido to King you're strong be my right hand man