Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tbh I see no reason to not think Law's best awakening attack > anything from Zoro currently.

Asura was impressive but it clearly didn't utilize his CoC fully. We don't see any signs of CoC in the attack visibly. King of Hell higher end attacks should be stronger than Law's best, but we haven't seen those yet.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because Whitebeard was getting weaker.

No shit the quake was weaker?

And the quakes he used on Akainu were similarly far weaker than ones he would have used on Roger.
Stop talking shit
It had nothing to do with that the only attacks he landed were a slash with his bisento and a slam where he used his quake after he slammed him

No actual full on quake punch hit bb

Stop talking shit
It had nothing to do with that the only attacks he landed were a slash with his bisento and a slam where he used his quake after he slammed him

No actual full on quake punch hit bb
Hahaha but that quake still did just as little damage as Luffy did with gear 2. A weakened luffy with gear 2 and no haki.

Why is that?

Because Whitebeard was getting weaker

HA001

Hahaha but that quake still did just as little damage as Luffy did with gear 2. A weakened luffy with gear 2 and no haki.

Why is that?

Because Whitebeard was getting weaker
Weaker from 2 seconds earlier when he split marineford
You as usual talking shit

Law's attack is a thrust that also is amped by being a hax that can penetrate someone body without Ryuo/AdvCoA.

Zoro cuts you can't compare his fucking attacks to punches that can break bones or something that Law did with his attack.

They are different attacks. But En Ou as for pure ap is much powerful than what Law did to Big Mom's arm.

You down bad arguing like that.

Remember Thrust and Cut do a different type of damage and also remember that Law is granted ability to bypass skin and etc due to hax of Ope Ope no Mi.

It's a fantastic feat but Zoro can produce a stronger attack.
nothing down bad about comparing the effect zoro and law's attacks can have on their opponent. .....
I dont see you bringing up this excuse when luffy and zoro's ap are compared.

stronger attack is which one is more devastating to the opponent and that's most definitely law's .
law's attack is more devastating than any attack anyone on that island has put out so far .
yes its hax
yes its unfair
but its a fact
deal with it.

yes someone is better than zoro at something and its perfectly ok.

HA001

nothing down bad about comparing the effect zoro and law's attacks can have on their opponent. .....
I dont see you bringing up this excuse when luffy and zoro's ap are compared.

stronger attack is which one is more devastating to the opponent and that's most definitely law's .
law's attack is more devastating than any attack anyone on that island has put out so far .
yes its hax
yes its unfair
but its a fact
deal with it.

yes someone is better than zoro at something and its perfectly ok.
Dragon damnation doing way more damage to meme than that

You in this place where you acting like acoc made zoro weaker
Stop coming out with noodle takes

I swear the Zoro fandom has to be one of the worst in manga history, even when comparing it to the Itachi fandom back in the Naruto days
:pepeke:
Notice how it's only Zoro fans that try and turn a chapter where Zoro doesn't even appear into something about him, they refuse to let other fandoms have a good chapter with good feats for their favored characters, I've yet to see people try and undermine Law/Kidd's feats to put Luffy/Sanji or anyone else over them, it's always just Zoro fans.

90% of this thread is just Zoro fans trying to justify Zoro being above Kidd and Law

Law's attack is a thrust that also is amped by being a hax that can penetrate someone body without Ryuo/AdvCoA.

Zoro cuts you can't compare his fucking attacks to punches that can break bones or something that Law did with his attack.

They are different attacks. But En Ou as for pure ap is much powerful than what Law did to Big Mom's arm.

You down bad arguing like that.

Remember Thrust and Cut do a different type of damage and also remember that Law is granted ability to bypass skin and etc due to hax of Ope Ope no Mi.

It's a fantastic feat but Zoro can produce a stronger attack.
That was Law's most powerful attack, we have yet to see Zoro's King's Hell Asura soooo Shut The FOOK Up

I swear the Zoro fandom has to be one of the worst in manga history, even when comparing it to the Itachi fandom back in the Naruto days
Notice how it's only Zoro fans that try and turn a chapter where Zoro doesn't even appear into something about him, they refuse to let other fandoms have a good chapter with good feats for their favored characters, I've yet to see people try and undermine Law/Kidd's feats to put Luffy/Sanji or anyone else over them, it's always just Zoro fans.

90% of this thread is just Zoro fans trying to justify Zoro being above Kidd and Law
You're totally right Zoro bois think too highly of demselves... there is always the Sanji fandoms... baking a cake for Big Mom must've been humbling for them... im so glad they are always humble in this forum being the perfect role models for them obnoxious Zbois

Law’s AP put Yonko’s AP to shame too. That’s how INSANE his attack was.

Dragon damnation doing way more damage to meme than that

Stop coming out with noodle takes
more damage than her insides blown out
bones broken out
and her ribs shattered ????
take a day off.
lol dont think so . why are you guys arguing like this phenomenon is new
we all saw what gamma knife could do to doffy if he couldnt heal himself.

"
Stop coming out with noodle takes"

hmm no
law and kidd leveled up
and zoro doesnt look as impressive . simple as.

Keep running elsewhere
That's a great feat for moriah
But he punched the ground

Wb punched akainu and did that he didn't even touch the ground
But Whitebeard touched the ground against Blackbeard. And he still did less damage.

Why is that? Because his quakes were getting weaker. Zoro fans are a blight

Status
Not open for further replies.