Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am always honest with my takes regardless of how good or ridiculous they are. With that being said, it's hard to compare the amount of damage done to MF with what happened to Onigashima. The hole Law made in Onigashima isn't as big as the one he made in the ground. The shock wave appears to be expanding as it reaches the ground. So what I can tell you is Law's attack has a bigger AOE than WB's attack but the quick punch destroyed more stuff in terms of the on panel damage.

If you're to make Law and WB attack a huge dense mountain that extends several kilometers, Law would destroy a much bigger area/amount of rock due to bigger AOE.
Nah man nah. The quake punch couldn't split the tower on marineford in half. It wasn't that strong. Laws attack completely annihilated everything it touched

Asura is still zoro attacking lmfao
And he had a broken body
He wasn't broken against kaku when he used it then wtf are you on about
He carried on after that and fought more until luffy was done.

There you go. His ap is far higher now.
He nearly died against Kaku. Oh come on even Ussop fight after the main fight even though his bones were broken. It's called shonen.

Kaido specifically says they were conducting endurance tests on him:

Not sure why it was phrased in such a manner, but it is easy to reach the conclusion that what they were after was his Durability factor, because that is what his Bloodline trait pertains to. I'm sure they put Kaido through the same tests, and the end result was copying his Devil Fruit.

I am always honest with my takes regardless of how good or ridiculous they are. With that being said, it's hard to compare the amount of damage done to MF with what happened to Onigashima. The hole Law made in Onigashima isn't as big as the one he made in the ground. The shock wave appears to be expanding as it reaches the ground. So what I can tell you is Law's attack has a bigger AOE than WB's attack but the quick punch destroyed more stuff in terms of the on panel damage.

If you're to make Law and WB attack a huge dense mountain that extends several kilometers, Law would destroy a much bigger area/amount of rock due to bigger AOE.
That goes completely against the point of Law digging Wano’s ground deeper and taking WCI G4+ level punches like a champ

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
LMFAO, first of all Oden’s Paradise Totsuka did a move on dragon Kaido and it didn’t even beat him
Law’s attack destroyed Mom’s insides and more. Oden fought a weaker Kaido, and Zoro also cut a flameless King. Are you actually implying that Zoro is Oden level now because his attack ”looked“ like Oden’s attack on Kaido? In which Zoro did to King who is leagues below Kaido btw especially with King’s flames off

Law and Kidd actually beat BM, with Law’s attack not just looking deadlier but also has hax that will bypass any durability anyways. You can’t even block that shit with haki, Kaido could have blocked Oden’s. Law’s attack is way deadlier than dragon damnation. Show me Zoro flexing on a top tier first like how Kidd and Law did
For one, Current Kaido is just as durable as he was back then and he has the same durability both in Dragon form and hybrid unless specified otherwise. I won't deny he might have a better endurance now and I also won't deny Kaido is more powerful now than he was back then. But Oden had Kaido at his mercy with Togen Totsuka.

Two, Zoro doesn't need to be as strong as Oden to have a Togen Totsuka level attack just like how Law and Kid need not be individually as strong as BM to have attacks on par with her. Zoro does hit Oden level in King of Hell, which is temporary. There is no reason to draw a parallel b/w the two attacks if it's not meant to convey the implication that the two attacks are similar.

Law's attacks are deadly because they ignore durability which is what makes him hax. You're just describing them differently to make it sound scarier but it isn't as scary as you think it is. Sure Law's attack may be deadlier but it's nowhere near as strong.

I meant truly devastating damage to end fights, not just injure top-tiers
But we still already saw that with squard. If his sword hit Whitebeard's head or heart maybe it wouldn't kill him, but I doubt WB could ever truly recover.

Or maybe WB did get fucked up harder than you think with that stab hence why he got hesrt attacks

zoro has so many arcs of focus
more powerups to come
while these guys may not even play as major a role again
disheartening some of you cant give them this.

Never happened
Kaido isn't empty inside it will have hit something and it still did nothing
Even luffys acoc he's hit him a shit load and still not come close to what oden did in one.

Yes far higher

Needing haki for a kong gun < no selling g4

A metal bull broke her bones
Doing NOTHING to kaido
He on another level to her durability wise
1. the attack she is talking about after breaking her bones is law's
2. kidd didnt use that attack against kaido

far higher is still a stretch and as I asked
what point are you trying to communicate . what kind of damage do you think zoro is doing to big mom
a scar? cutting off her hand?
if its any of these two its still now on the level of breaking her ribs and several other bones. again.....
you realize king without his flames got cut by some enou attacks and shocker he stayed relatively intact?
big mom most definitely is more durable than king without those flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.