Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably the case. But the that only applies to when his Flame his on. The final attack he took was without the flame, so there was zero defense due to his bloodline trait. Without the bloodline trait being active, his endurance is not good at all.
he would still be an ancient dinosaur
just like ulti
queen
page one
who are noted to be particularly resilient .

theres no way you can reduce it to his endurance being shit .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's probably the case. But the that only applies to when his Flame his on. The final attack he took was without the flame, so there was zero defense due to his bloodline trait. Without the bloodline trait being active, his endurance is not good at all.
I think the speed and durability are extra perks of their fire manipulation while their endurance is more deeply connected to their genetics. I mean like fire manipulation is more akin to secret jutsu in Naruto while endurance is more like a bloodline limit.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not saying it is shit, but there is a stark difference to completely negating AdCoC attacks while his flame is on, to losing in 2 hits when it's off. It's night and day.
I mean Kaido was at Oden's mercy when he was hit with Togen Totsuka, which has a clear parallel with Dragon Damnation.
Post automatically merged:

Because you’re assumption is canon
My assumptions are as canon as yours which is why we're holding a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.