Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Not about hiding

If you clown them all week only for her to get up you gonna get folded by all of them
i am gonna take the risk.
Look at the risk I took on Monday by placing the bet, while all odds were against me, we had no idea if any of them will appear at all. And look where we are now? I gonna go this path till the end, however this path ends.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He is saying big mom casually matched Kong Gun with coa but this big mom is stronger and now law is tanking those punches which are factually stronger than Kong gun
Not all attacks are equally strong just because they come from the same channels. BM used an Elbow to match Luffy. Nonetheless, I agree her attacks are devastating. And Law wasn't tanking them; he endured them, and it's of course really, really impressive. It's a different story when you're hit with an attack from Akainu though; he literally removes parts of your body with punches. Law ain't enduring that.

Simps aren't good

Doflamingo put it on him so bad that everyone underestimated him

Lol, I hope she survives. I'm getting kinda sad about what happened to her
Yup, he was being beaten by Vergo, but that was not a full powered Law. His feat of slashing the whole mountain is insane, can even be compared to Zoro cutting Pica or even Mihawk cutting the iceberg.

Yet people claim he was like veteran tier lol.

Luffy defeated Lucci who was like Vice Admiral tier already, Vice admiral tier is already veteran tier at worst. So Luffy already was Veteran tier at Water 7, reason he had a bounty of 400 million which is the same level of bounty of most veteran tiers.

After that, Luffy fought Moriah, went to Sabody, fought Pacifistas, went to Boa's island, had some fights, went to impel down and had some extreme diff battles, went to Marineford and had some extreme diff battle lol. So since Water 7, Luffy traveled to 5 islands with some extreme diff battles, mastering his Gear 2 and Gear 3.

Law is his Rival just as Kidd, so they werent Veteran tier after the time skip, when before they already were mid-high veteran tier.

Not all attacks are equally strong just because they come from the same channels. BM used an Elbow to match Luffy. Nonetheless, I agree her attacks are devastating. And Law wasn't tanking them; he endured them, and it's of course really, really impressive. It's a different story when you're hit with an attack from Akainu though; he literally removes parts of your body with punches. Law ain't enduring that.
Sure he is dodging them. And then hitting Akainu with an attack far stronger than splitting a small plaza.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They think Zoro will always outdo someone else and discredit other characters’ feat
“Dragon damnation is way more powerful than Puncture Wille” Yeah right, Zoro should just walk up straight to Mihawk he’d kill him twice over if Zoro’s AP really is that good
Perhaps, it's not the opposite team but we who do not want Zoro to be above a certain level and are low-balling everything he ever does so he stays below that predetermined level decided by us? Zoro at least had feats when he was being wanked; people have been putting him beneath Kid and Law way before they even started hurting Big Mom.

I am not saying Zoro's feats aren't blown out of proportion but he at least had feats when he's being wanked unreasonably.

Perhaps, it's not the opposite team but we who do not want Zoro to be above a certain level and are low-balling everything he ever does so he stays below that predetermined level decided by us? Zoro at least had feats when he was being wanked; people have been putting him beneath Kid and Law way before they even started hurting Big Mom.

I am not saying Zoro's feats aren't blown out of proportion but he at least had feats when he's being wanked unreasonably.
It also goes both ways and Zoro does get a lot of love though especially in his feats in rooftop, and beating King. Law and Kidd have been trashed by everyone (even outside WorstGen) and now that they finally get their moment, they are still getting trash talked mostly by Zfans

It doesn’t sit right when 90% of the discussion about a chapter is powerscaling Zoro when he’s not even in the said chapter. Just be happy for Kidd and Law having a great moment as well. I can’t even comprehend why a Zorofan would hate characters as badass as Kidd and Law

Anyways still a big W for Kidd and Law fans :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.