Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think big mom is deafeated, if we compare her with same df user like her, moria and sugar. When moria and sugar ko or lose, the df effect to the victim is back to normal. So if big mom ko, nami will lose zeus, and i dont think oda will let that happen. And i think big mom is the weakest younkou. When luffy hit big mom using G4, she has to defend herself using armament haki. And Kaido didnt use any haki to defend himself when luffy hit him with G4 the first time. And big mom has lower IQ too. She solely depend her ability to survive with her brutal strength, and it shows time and time again, like this chapter. For me, big mom as a younkou is compareable to moria as a sichibukai. Not in stregth, but in overal fighting style and IQ. Brute strength but low IQ.

i dont think big mom is deafeated, if we compare her with same df user like her, moria and sugar. When moria and sugar ko or lose, the df effect to the victim is back to normal. So if big mom ko, nami will lose zeus, and i dont think oda will let that happen. And i think big mom is the weakest younkou. When luffy hit big mom using G4, she has to defend herself using armament haki. And Kaido didnt use any haki to defend himself when luffy hit him with G4 the first time. And big mom has lower IQ too. She solely depend her ability to survive with her brutal strength, and it shows time and time again, like this chapter. For me, big mom as a younkou is compareable to moria as a sichibukai. Not in stregth, but in overal fighting style and IQ. Brute strength but low IQ.
Big Mom drowned and her df didn't go away

During all chapter , big mom just made one attack to Law by punching. I dont know how people find this is impressive.
This is totally shit square shit. How cannot one yonkou manage attack to two non advanced coc user ? Even one time . there is no indication about big mom is using advanced coc coating . Anyway , most inconsistent fight in onigashima.

By the way . the only winnder during wano arc is Law. No matter what will happen rest of arc , Law will be MVP with very big gap.
For real, im so dissapointed with one piece and oda. This just looks like fanservice.
yonkos, who are supossed to be top tier in the universe are a joke. big mum qi -100
cant think and attack. her attacks does no damage. kidd and law that should be already exausted keep attacking and doing damage.
kidd has a railgun... last time I checked you dont fire with jut metal but ok....I remember when OP made more sense. or I just grew up and this crap is not for me anymore lmao.

anyway, this arc is prob the worst arc. so many bad fights, offscreens fights and oneshots.
just finish this shit already oda. what a clown
Post automatically merged:

Wow 90% of people voted this chapter a 4 or 5? It is like the One Piece community has no standards. All they want to see is their favorite character get a super duper secret new technique. So lame.
Exactly this.
fanservice ftw. just trow a bone to the dogs and they will wave their tail.

Wow 90% of people voted this chapter a 4 or 5? It is like the One Piece community has no standards. All they want to see is their favorite character get a super duper secret new technique. So lame.
Exactly this.
fanservice ftw. just trow a bone to the dogs and they will wave their tail.
Great chapter,only problem for me is that BM didn't used awakening and adv CoC.
Otherwise loved the scene with Law and Kid this chapter.
Come on man. give her a break. she was yonko all those years and forgot to use her skills. meanwhile those 2 noobs that barely awakened and know how to use that power won the battle.
She is just tired of being a yonko and deserves a rest.

With Big Mom I simply see no narrative satisfaction with having her be defeated here and now by Kid and Law. They are simply the wrong people to do this imo.

With Kaido it's kind of whatever.

I'm not irked that she goes down, but I'm just tired of all these standard shounen tropes of characters tanking damage with no effect on them at all, being able to pull out new powers and trump cards while seemingly on their last leg and so on.

It makes fights feel like nothing really has an impact or consequence. It's just characters showing off their powers until Oda decides "This is the one attack that actually sticks."

I haven't been enjoying One Piece fights in a very long time, fights make no sense anymore, perhaps they never have, this is just Fairy Tail levels of writing of having characters declare their limitation or current state only to prove themselves and everyone else wrong.

Actions don't have consequences anymore, anything goes, so I'm just happy we are finally closing them all down and can move on with the story.
and this too. yup. totally agree with you.
There is no consistency anymore on op. couple years before it was better than this no doubt.

Last edited:
One Piece Chapter 1041: "The Main Sacrifice “

-Zoro is dead and appears in the Underworld
-There he meets Kaido’s Dad who is called Enma and is King of Underworld
-Luffy hears the news and is enranged

Status
Not open for further replies.