Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I keep forgetting is that Oda really went on the Queen Of Hearts/Red Queen or whatever, with Big Mom. He really went "Big" on making Linlin like her and Alice In Wonderland inspired.

We should have gotten a mad magician with the hat fruit for her tea parties though, with the hat hat fruit like how the jacket fruit exists too. Mad Hatter in OP with magical hat powers?
That's one of the many kind of characters I was hoping to see in the Big Mom Pirates, alongside an OP version of Puss in Boots and Rapunzel amongst many others.

Either he thinks kidd really performed well or is putting up a face/bravado lol
Isn't beating an Emperor (currently stronger than Kaido) in a 2v1 a good perform?

I'm literally trying to see your point of view and same goes for Fuckthis but I really don't get why I should be deluded or shit
Like legit

I also don't get why you two care so much about it lol

Isn't beating an Emperor (currently stronger than Kaido) in a 2v1 a good perform?

I'm literally trying to see your point of view and same goes for Fuckthis but I really don't get why I should be deluded or shit
Like legit
Their hate for kid have them reading a whole different story lol

I’m cool with Kid beating her 2v1. Sure there was Reggie and Luke who though Kid would get a 1v1, but that don’t mean we all did

the arc still isn’t over though

Their hate for kid have them reading a whole different story lol

I’m cool with Kid beating her 2v1. Sure there was Reggie and Luke who though Kid would get a 1v1, but that don’t mean we all did

the arc still isn’t over though
I would have liked a 1v1 too
It didn't happen, I'm cool with it
At the end of the day Oda portrayed clearly who comes right after Luffy: Kidd and Law

Like legit

I also don't get why you two care so much about it lol
But they threw her off the island lol , king managed that albeit he had advantage

And even that because of law lol

G

Gorosei Informer

That's one of the many kind of characters I was hoping to see in the Big Mom Pirates, alongside an OP version of Puss in Boots and Rapunzel amongst many others.
That would have been great! I hope for Puss after the Mink Musketeers and Randolph but we were let down sadly.
Rapunzel with the hair hair fruit being like Yukako from Jojo.
Maybe Elbaf will have some slim hope for them depending on its scale, role and such?
Really hope Oda sticks with the Fable influence on the name and we
see a LOT more of Elbaf, including the different Norse realms or so.

But I don't want Elbaf to be another extremely long arc too, despite all the characters I want and expect to see involved there too.

I will make a thread tomorrow or day after tomorrow detailing how little kidd contributed and his irrelevance in this BM fight

You will see biggg problems I have with him

@rerere
Plan also a thread showing that BM not really got defeated.
Post automatically merged:

Even Apoo will give him good fight
I hope Apoo not got trashed like Drake. Of all side supernova this arc,he was one of the best and most impressive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.