Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo the only thing we need between Kidd and Big Mom is what did Kid steal from her, and we’ll likely get the answer to that post wano from Kid himself

I jumped off the Kid vs Big Mom 1v1 hype pretty early on. I personally think Kid needs to fight Kaido in order to get closure on that storyline, at least a proper one
I still have this weird feeling that Kid is tied to Vegapunk and Vegapunk is tied to Elbaf (Gigantification). In that case, Kid might be a major character in Elbaf anyway (maybe Law finally sits an arc out before coming back in the end or they all are just in every arc now to the end)..

Oda in a nutshell.

What Oda wanted the audience to feel/think:

"I really feel for the scabbards, they've been through so much and they deserve to clap Kaido here!"
"Oh my good, Kinemon and Kiku are dead ... nooooooooo!"
"Whaaaaat?! Kinemon and Kiku are still alive? Unbelievable! That's awesome, I'm so happy!!!"

What the audience really thought:

"Why should I care about the scabbards? Very little personality, can't really empathize with them."
"Yeah, sure. As if they are dead, come on. Seen it a thousand times already, yawn ..."
"What did we say? Another cheap cop-out and no balls to write consequences. At least their death would've redeemed that boring plot!"

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
They do on Reddit.

From what?
:kayneshrug:

That's not true, there are outcomes that would be preferable. Hell, I can even list them for you if you want.

That's right!!! Because I love to remind people what they are reading before they attack anyone for fair criticism. There were times when people were jumping on me for pointing out the obvious, for even the mildest criticism (some do even today like in Twitter and Reddit) and that left a bad taste in my mouth, I love to remind people how wrong they were.
i get it this is what you do to feel smart but at least don't try and pretend you don't like one piece considering you waste your time here.
if anyone says one piece is the best series of all time and that it's still just as great their opinion holds the same value as yours,or maybe more actually since attacking op is what's trendy right now.

I still have this weird feeling that Kid is tied to Vegapunk and Vegapunk is tied to Elbaf (Gigantification). In that case, Kid might be a major character in Elbaf anyway (maybe Law finally sits an arc out before coming back in the end or they all are just in every arc now to the end)..
Law wants to find out the truth about the D clan, that makes Law unofficial crew member, unless something happens to him. Plus, his crew is useless outside of the doctor shit, seems like Oda always wanted to make Law a crew member, even if unofficially.

Anyways, BM is done and she'll probably faint so her homies can't go give her an airlift back to onigashima (it would be too easy ofc).

So...who made her faint, Kidd & Law or Kanjuro & the bombs? (note that a single one of those blew the lower half of the island to bits) :risicheck::ihaha:
See you for round 3 in Elbaf :risitasad:

I don’t think Law is going anywhere lol. His storyline demands he goes to laugh tale with the straw hats and I think Oda loves this character like one( i mean just look at this fight lol)

kid on the other hand I could see coming back to elbaf but for different reasons. I assumed the last poneglyph would be revealed to the SN post Wano and they would all try to race to Elbaf to get it

If franky had kidds fruit we getting zoids in the spot, and gundam on the spot, along with iron man type suits on the spot. And he using that good quality wapol metal not shitty scrap. Bruh franky would actually be busted

I don’t think Law is going anywhere lol. His storyline demands he goes to laugh tale with the straw hats and I think Oda loves this character like one( i mean just look at this fight lol)

kid on the other hand I could see coming back to elbaf but for different reasons. I assumed the last poneglyph would be revealed to the SN post Wano and they would all try to race to Elbaf to get it
Law also has a special bond with Cavendish. As I said previously, he‘s Grand Fleet material. He owes Luffy too much to be an enemy again. Perhaps he‘ll even be a full straw hat.

Kid owes him nothing, he‘s rival/antagonist material. He also has CoC unlike Law, the qualities of a King. My guess is he‘ll add the Beast Pirates to his crew, or some of them like Ulti, Page 1, etc. and does his own thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.