Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

Am interested in why you seem to hate the character and her fans

BM is not a rival to BB or something
She lost, but it's not a full defeat for Law and Kid, so Oda is trying to say us that they are still not that strong to beat her but improved s lot and make Lin Lin into troubles.

So, she will not be more relevant for Wano arc IMO but in a certain future arc(s).

I say this because no flashback about Kid's stolen treasure and still no clue about what happened to her friends in Elbaph so all this stuff is saved for her return in Elbaph, Gyojin Island or another arc.

We also have no clue about what happened to the Tamatebako plot involving Du Feld who wanted to steal it and so.

Still a lot of things who need to fill.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Pics should at least be cool like they usually are, I'm thinking it's going to be a nice showcase of Big Mom's last stand.

Though something I've been thinking about is that it's going to be beyond funny if the people in the Flower Capital still have not noticed Onigashima right above them.
:kailaugh:

The obvious answer is yes, to the point where she wishes Roger could just tell her where the One Piece is so she could avoid them lmao
Post automatically merged:

He folds the bed
She just have ask silver Rayleigh guy who he more likely to share secrets:laughmoji:.
‘Ussop did ask silver Rayleigh about one piece but luffy don’t want spoilers about one piece.

If there's anyone that completely ran out of copium tanks after seeing Beg Meme casually forcing a fake win it's me lmfao, i legit needed oxygen mask the moment i finished reading that summary.

Ndule is simply not strong enough to take life difficulties in stride lol.
Because you're Blackbeard and you know how to take a punch. Noodlel simps for Lanjino, who allegedly can regenerate and is more durable than Kaido but goes to the ICU from being slammed against paper walls. :gokulaugh:

Now I ain’t a Zoro hater by any means when I say this but….

I kinda hope that piece of shit Luffy servant/slave/scrub subordinate, Luffy wannabe, inferior guts clone, cheerleading, fodder, neg diffed by a nerfed pleasure, piece of broccoli, cabbage head ass character died lowkey 🤷🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.