Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't be this worried if you truly believed that Zoro is the undisputed goat this arc
Zoro in wano has been a nobody wannabe who was permanently KOed after a single attack (perhaps the strongest one in the verse but c'mon it was a single second, nobody really strong would be that affected).

I found the famous Kaido scar rather unimpressive, although indicating a huge potential for growth also. Lastly hes finally achieved Emma but that's like whatever? I mean he clearly isn't anywhere in the position to be a top tier or anything... DURING wano. I know in the future Zoro> Kaido. But for now hes laws bitch

@L55
@Roronoa-sama

Zoro in wano has been a nobody wannabe who was permanently KOed after a single attack (perhaps the strongest one in the verse but c'mon it was a single second, nobody really strong would be that affected).

I found the famous Kaido scar rather unimpressive, although indicating a huge potential for growth also. Lastly hes finally achieved Emma but that's like whatever? I mean he clearly isn't anywhere in the position to be a top tier or anything... DURING wano. I know in the future Zoro> Kaido. But for now hes laws bitch

@L55
@Roronoa-sama
You are retarded
Anyways

upload a picture

B

Ballel

It goes along well with his character development since throughout the series he's always telling himself that he is too weak and not strong enough which plays into why he is always training. With his now new realization he is coming into his own strength and not doubting himself. Shit he didn't even realize that wanting to be WSS was a kingly ambition and finally let his true power out.
I never saw it that way.
Yes, Zoro has been always doubting himself and is his own worst critic.

Whenever he fails or struggles too much in a fight he wrecks himself afterwards and works out like a maniac.

I feel like he always wants to subconsciously place himself below Luffy.

Maybe he realize now that he actually IS already very strong and be more confident in his own ability.

give it a rest guys Zoro is a better swordman than Law and has better haki too at least when it comes to armament and king haki , but Law has an ability that can compensate for that and more, summing all factors Law is stronger than Zoro.

I never saw it that way.
Yes, Zoro has been always doubting himself and is his own worst critic.

Whenever he fails or struggles too much in a fight he wrecks himself afterwards and works out like a maniac.

I feel like he always wants to subconsciously place himself below Luffy.

Maybe he realize now that he actually IS already very strong and be more confident in his own ability.
Zoro throughout the series contrary to popular belief has had a low self esteem similar to Sanji except he goes about it a different way where he will literally sacrifice himself and his life because he doesn't think he is good enough. His character isn't as obvious as others but it's all there. It's not until after the timeskip that you see a more confident Zoro but he still has that low self esteem issue in the background that he deals with which we see in his battle with King.

B

Ballel

he goes about it a different way where he will literally sacrifice himself and his life because he doesn't think he is good enough.
It was there even in his fight with Mihawk in baratie arc. Technically Zoro was intending to commit suicide after he lost to Mihawk. It was Mihawk that decided to spare him and after Zoro woke up, we saw him crying for the only time during the series (except in his childhood flashback)

Still people say that he is a boring, too "perfect" character without flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.