Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Based on the Q&A, Neither Law or Kid didn't knocked out BM for once, even in the final end she had her eyes open and was mad.
Add to the point that it really feel like Kid and Law where not enough to knock her down.

As @PuckTheGreat pointed it ourt, since the alliance need the W, he force himself to give Law and Kid a W via throwing BM out. Basically they did a better Robin&Jinbe move with insane attacks, but the point is clear, Oda didn't could find a way to draw a perfect W for Kid and Law. He know both been not enough to fully beat BM. Otherwise he would let her lose already with Kid attack. He force himself so Kid and Law could get the W and a bounty boost in the end, but in sametime he nerf most like BM for not using adv CoC and even most like awakening.

The result, she got throw away,but wasn't knocked out. Not like all flying six or the calamity, she was not done, she had enough power for still using her df which was blocked by Law sound power.

Overall she is really a beast, her endurance is probably one of the best in entire OP.
And the last lines kinda implied that she will comeback with a epic scene.

If Oda follow this part, Luffy will lose or need overall a help vs Kaido, since his two supernova friends together couldn't beat BM even without awakening.

The strongest beast perhaps with awakening will be so op,people will see how strong a all out Yonkou going be.

@PuckTheGreat overall I agree with you bro, kinda got the same feeling how Oda threat the battle with BM vs Kid and Law.
This semi victory feels cheap and fake, wish that Oda could handle it better and I understand all Kid fans who been disappointed about it.

I rather take a epic 1on1 with adv coc clash and awakened power from both Kid and BM where BM lose fully in the end rather then what we got this time.

Seems like I really expect much from Kid and Law as two low top tiers, seems like in Oda eyes that is not enough to beat a Yonkou.

@DarkWitch you opinion about that since last chapter you was kinda disappointed about BM. Do you like this way more?
How does any of this make sense?

If she didn't lose than what's stopping her from rejoining?

If a bomb is the reason she can't come back than that means they beat the brakes off of her to the point where a bomb does her in. How does a bomb KO her when she has the most endurance/durability in the verse aside from Kaidou?

From the summaries it's not Big Mom that looks all that good, It's Kidd that looks bad for having the bomb do something he couldn't do. If Kidd had Law's level of AP another puncture wille would easily replicate what a bomb can do, since puncture wille is literally a blast with insane DC but focused internally. If you replaced Kidd with Zoro this wouldn't be an issue. It's the fact that Oda has capped Kidd's AP well below Law's. Kidd is a tank but that's about all he offers.

I'll wait for the chapter before drawing those conclusions anyway.

My guy you're not saying anything that nobody knows. I also like Zoro but I'm not going to wank if there's no reason.

"His potential could be greater than law" of course it is. He's meant to surpass Mihawk who is speculated to be Yonkou or above but nothing of that changes his performance in Wano.
Zoro obtaining another unwarranted recovery and power up to kill Kaido shouldn't be smth to celebrate

It was there even in his fight with Mihawk in baratie arc. Technically Zoro was intending to commit suicide after he lost to Mihawk. It was Mihawk that decided to spare him and after Zoro woke up, we saw him crying for the only time during the series (except in his childhood flashback)

Still people say that he is a boring, too "perfect" character without flaws.
Zoro isn't a shallow character people don't have the reading comprehension and/or the time to really look into him and see how deep and complex his character is. His stoic attitude doesn't help either but he is no where being a shallow character.

A gamma knife likely ends a fight, let alone something like Kroom.
I'd like to think you're just kidding because I refuse to believe someone can actually think that lol

The Gamma Knife which tickled Kaido and was treated as one of the attacks that did fuck all damage and were far too shallow isn't one-shot'ing most YCs, much less Admirals lol.

Kinda insane wank for all the time you shit on Zoro fans. Don't see any of them saying Tatsumaki, which was treated in same light as GK on Rooftop, would go around one-shot'ing Admirals.

B

Ballel

Zoro isn't a shallow character people don't have the reading comprehension and/or the time to really look into him and see how deep and complex his character is. His stoic attitude doesn't help either but he is no where being a shallow character.
I know, it just makes me sad when people call Zoro badly written or shallow, only because he fits in the "stoic warrior" archetype.

That s good for him he landed the attacks because she was distracted
In a 1v1 is different
Law can land an attack on any body without FS , he landed attacks on Kaido as well. the only one who would be able to avoid his attack are future sight users.
so don't use some excuses just because you are a Zoro fan.

I never understood why people hype up environmental damage from an attack over the actual damage it inflicted on the opponent. it is ridiculous to keep hyping that more than the actual damage.

I'd like to think you're just kidding because I refuse to believe someone can actually think that lol

The Gamma Knife which tickled Kaido and was treated as one of the attacks that did fuck all damage and were far too shallow isn't one-shot'ing most YCs, much less Admirals lol.

Kinda insane wank for all the time you shit on Zoro fans. Don't see any of them saying Tatsumaki, which was treated in same light as GK on Rooftop, would go around one-shot'ing Admirals.
He s broken
Leave him alone:josad:

If she didn't lose than what's stopping her from rejoining?
Do we really asking about Oda plotholes at this point?
The same was said about the BMps and look what he did to them.
They wait two weeks in front of the waterfall and enter right in the moment when Marco arrive and kick them out.

She could be far under in the ground, perhaps used this as chance to go through the ground, reach the flower capital and steal the RP of Kaido, if Oda want to do it he can make many ways.

Or do you really believe that she is done after a fucking explosion without any hax?
I doubt it but as I said we will going to see it in future.

From the summaries it's not Big Mom that looks all that good, It's Kidd that looks bad for having the bomb do something he couldn't do. If Kidd had Law's level of AP another puncture wille would easily replicate what a bomb can do, since puncture wille is literally a blast with insane DC but focused internally. If you replaced Kidd with Zoro this wouldn't be an issue. It's the fact that Oda has capped Kidd's AP well below Law's.
But how much is Kid ap below Laws,you make sound like the gap beeing to large.
Having Zoro here wouldn´t bring any difference, same as having two Laws here.
He kinda nerf BM without let her used Awakening or adv CoC to just throw her out.
Kid could be better, I agree but not everything is on him, BM easily stand up after Law strongest attack, she is just a beast and it show clearly that Oda couldn´t find a way to give Law and Kid a clear victory.

I'll wait for the chapter before drawing those conclusions anyway.
It is just a first though.

As expected, dodging the fact that your ideas are fear-fueled. :cheers:
No I just dont care about troll nonsense like "fear fueled".

I repeatedly have said I have no issues with ZKK, it's just funny to me that every time Zoro is in a new situation, the "way" he recovers or gets back to Kaido changes.

This is now the 3rd time.

- First is was Marco or Hiyori will heal him and bring him back to the roof

- Then it was he'll beat King super fast and go back to Kaido before the drug wears off

- Now it's Grim reaper plot will heal him and make him mobile.

I'm not making fun of ZKK, I'm making fun of the asspull logic to make Zoro stand back up lmao

I know, it just makes me sad when people call Zoro badly written or shallow, only because he fits in the "stoic warrior" archetype.
It's because they are projecting themselves on to him and when they see themselves they don't like it which in reality it's not Zoro they have a problem with but themselves. They too have a low self esteem like Zoro and they have to realize that, and like Zoro need shake that crap off.

Law can land an attack on any body without FS , he landed attacks on Kaido as well. the only one who would be able to avoid his attack are future sight users.
so don't use some excuses just because you are a Zoro fan.
Im not even bothering
Your iq is below the room temperature
Clown says u need fs to dodge his attacks what a buffoon lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.