Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler threads are always dumb, but at least have some entertaining quality. Yesterday was just pure dum dum posts. Nothing even worth meming. Maybe I'm just rusty cause I haven't followed spoilers for a while :kayneshrug:
It fun to see spoilers thread people jump the conclusion.

Remember last chapter spoiler thread law fans claimed law attack literally affect entire wano island . It turn out he create the hole . It is not even island island. More like mountain range . Law attack look like laser sword attack

Are you for real bro? There is a limit to how much Yonko card carries your terrible feats.
Sure troll, An what king/Kaido flames done?? Burn fodder.. There’s nothing weak about meme attacks. She fighting against characters with superior endurance/Stamina to luffy. An she still downs them.
We're not even talking about Law's usual cutting ability, this is Law without his fruit. It doesn't matter if Big Mom is Joy Boy's reincarnation, Big Mom has shit for her most powerful move.
Laws just significantly stronger, then ur brain could ever understand at any given moment. Ur either shocked or downplaying everytime he does something, that does fit ur power mold. Just quiet down already dog, Law a generational figure. Nothing weak about meme weapon. Just got dealt with by strong opponents
:myman:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Imagine naming yourself after the PK but some bad lango offends you. Fail RP, my guy (bozo)
And you're saying this after all those comments over some "Zoro fell off the Island" posts? Don't worry, I am too old to get offended. But, you know, we're a diverse forum hosting people from all over the world. Not all of them can handle derogatory comments well you see.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sure troll, An what king flames do?? Burn fodder.

Laws just significantly stronger, then ur brain could ever understand at any given moment. Ur either shocked or downplaying everytime he does something, that does fit ur power mold. Just quick down already dog, Law a generational figure. Nothing weak about meme weapon. Just got dealt with by strong opponents
:myman:
Yeah, Law's so much stronger than he can cut better than his DF cutting ability now. He somehow forgot he could cut Kaido and Big Mom without even using the room and decided to use awakening to do the job.

This shit was disfigured by some falling rocks the chapter before. Talk about that before comparing it with magma like offense which is canonically termed the strongest offensive power for a DF.

Status
Not open for further replies.