Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Law's so much stronger than he can cut better than his DF cutting ability now. He somehow forgot he could cut Kaido and Big Mom without even using the room and decided to use awakening to do the job.

This shit was disfigured by some falling rocks the chapter before. Talk about that before comparing it with magma like offense which is canonically termed the strongest offensive power for a DF.
That's considered rape. :handsup:

Yeah, Law's so much stronger than he can cut better than his DF cutting ability now. He somehow forgot he could cut Kaido and Big Mom without even using the room and decided to use awakening to do the job.
Better?? When’s it implied his DF can’t do the same. Meme extremely weakened, her Haki not 100% anymore... Without it Law cuts both Kaido/Meme asses up.

Tho haki blooms in extreme conditions does it not... Law either unlock ryou or had it. But it’s too weak against Kaido/Meme, but not for fire cutting.

Either way nothing implies Meme weapon weak as a result. Kin can cut Kaido flame, the move not strength related. An it’s said kid helps​

This shit was disfigured by some falling rocks the chapter before. Talk about that before comparing it with magma like offense which is canonically termed the strongest offensive power for a DF.
It s clear king s attack shits on meme s
Law sword would melt trying to cut imperial dragon

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Better?? When’s it implied his DF can’t do the same. Meme extremely weakened, her Haki not 100% anymore... Without it Law cuts both Kaido/Meme asses up.

Tho haki blooms in extreme conditions does it not... Law either unlock ryou or had it. But it’s too weak against Kaido/Meme, but not for fire cutting.

Either way nothing implies Meme weapon weak as a result. Kin can cut Kaido flame, the move not strength related. An it’s said kid helps​
Okay, so why didn't Law cut her to pieces using room when she's weakened? We're not even talking about Law's amazing cutting ability outside room here, we're talking about his room's cutting ability. Did he somehow forget cutting her pieces would make things more advantageous for them?

I understand you like Law and wanna glorify him but this is cringe.

And you're saying this after all those comments over some "Zoro fell off the Island" posts? Don't worry, I am too old to get offended. But, you know, we're a diverse forum hosting people from all over the world. Not all of them can handle derogatory comments well you see.
all of it was sarcasm and trolling, hostile people are free to ignore/block me. I'm making the block function useful foe you guys, no line of code shall pass unused.

Status
Not open for further replies.