Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this to be an interesting read:

Monier-Williams traces the etymological roots of Asura (असुर) to Asu (असु), which means life of the spiritual world or departed spirits.[6] In the oldest verses of the Samhita layer of Vedic texts, the Asuras are any spiritual, divine beings including those with good or bad intentions, and constructive or destructive inclinations or nature.[6] In later verses of the Samhita layer of Vedic texts, Monier Williams states the Asuras are "evil spirits, demons and opponents of the gods"

Also I think it's Sanji that will ultimately end up finding Zoro now that he's seemingly fallen of the island💀
Oda seems to be using the disses the two use against each other as foreshadowings of what's to come.
Zoro dissed Sanji's eyebrows earlier on in the arc & then it ended up transforming and Sanji also dissed Zoro saying he left the transponder snail on him in case he go lost and ended up on the verge of death on some corner of the island which seems very likely given the latest chapter:milaugh:.
Also I wonder if we'd be getting some sorta parallel with TB with this whole Zoro & Death situation coz the last time sumin like this happened, Sanji was also present:bamathink:

I remember the yeti brothers raw dog devirginizing zolo in their winter cottage but I guess you forgot huh?
:kata::milaugh:
You have good memory, you also remember that Faintji the sleepy was saved by Zoro
, fainted and was sodomized by nameless fodders
, jobbed to a door, got his leg broken by Vergo and neg diffed by Doflamingo, right? :saden:

Most Lanjitards only started reading OP during WCI so they don't know these little things about Lanji. :myman:

You have a good memory, you also remember that Faintji the sleepy was saved by Zoro
, fainted and was sodomized by nameless fodders
, jobbed to a door, got his leg broken by Vergo and neg diffed by Doflamingo, right? :saden:

Most Lanjitards only started reading OP during WCI so they don't know these little things about Lanji. :myman:
Lmao ok let's take it back then.

Negg diffed by a butter knife

Jobbed to fodder in alabasta

Lol fucked on by the broggy Brothers in the davvy back fight way worse than sanji. Sanji also fought the leader of them

Fucked on by Mr 3 taking another L

High diff fight against fodder hyouzou that g2 luffy could've beat

Devirginized by the yeti Brothers in their winter cottage

Needing his strongest attack to cut Lica

Flexed on by a fodder furry who outsped him at point blank in her weakest form. Fat L. Imagine sanji blitzing😭😭😭🤡

The best L of all was not being good enough to be in an entire arc

Don't even get me started on wano. Nerfed gifters hakiless blade is calling your name and it's sounds like a tummy ache😳

Fucked on by fodder scabbard for a hot minute

I can keep going if you want...

Lmao ok let's take it back then.

Negg diffed by a butter knife

Jobbed to fodder in alabasta

Lol fucked on by the broggy Brothers in the davvy back fight way worse than sanji

Fucked on by Mr 3 taking another L

High diff fight against fodder hyouzou that g2 luffy could've beat

Devirginized by the yeti Brothers in their winter cottage

Needing his strongest attack to cut Lica

Flexed on by a fodder furry who outsped him at point blank in her weakest form. Fat L. Imagine sanji blitzing😭😭😭🤡

The best L of all was not being good enough to be in an entire arc

Don't even get me started on wano. Nerfed gifters hakiless blade is calling your name and it's sounds like a tummy ache😳

Fucked on by fodder scabbard for a hot minute

I can keep going if you want...
Even from a trolling aspect look how easy it is for me to body you. I will just leave this one pic here

The actual 100% reality of what sanji was doing in those 2 years. Just disgraceful

Lmao nice. A cover for a single chapter that never appeared in the canon.

Funny how yall think that bothers us. I'll tell u rn. It doesnt🤡

"These mini-series cover various side stories that are interlinked with the overall plot. They are entirely canon, which means that whatever event ensues there holds a certain extent of relevance to the story. Some of them have gotten slight coverage in the anime, while the rest stayed manga-exclusive for the most part."

https://www.epicdope.com/one-piece-cover-stories-guide/

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Luffy is like that guy in college that manages to get a great group or team of people for assignments since the beginning. Law and specially kid will take a while to form a strong crew, they only have their second hand (who are supernova level at most) and then nothing. I don't even think Bepo or Killer could defeat snack. Probably Killer but he most definitely would not be able to defeat Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.