Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper doors? I think you mean physical attacks stronger than anything king could hope to do.

That's why he relies on low Temps fire and a non graded sword:milaugh:

Those same attacks split zoros skull open and snap his head clean off

Remember when zoLo was scared of queens attack? I do:steef::steef::steef:
I remember Lanji being weaker than Vergo, still probably is and that there's at least 15 characters on Onigashima that fodderize Lanji and Queen. :myman:

I didn't even say he would get miraculously healed.

I'm just saying there are legitimate reasons to think there will be some kind of payoff from this. It could be lore drop. It could be a further step in the process of mastering or blackening Enma.

Hell it could even lead to Zoro getting ACTUAL medical attention, not just some magical healing.

But this shit is not normal. It feels like you're treating it as a regular occurrence or something quite easily explained while I don't think that's the case.

Even if it ends up being a hallucination, which is likely, we still need an explanation. It would be kinda dogshit if we were left to just assume it was a hallucination and move on as if nothing happened.

Before, you were saying that there does not have to be a payoff from this. I think it would be stupid for there not to be a payoff, considering Oda went out of his way to give Zoro another plotline. Almost everyone else who finished their roles/fights barely have shit going on. Sanji is still KO'd as far as we've seen; he's been given zero panel time since his fight. Chopper, Jinbe, Franky, Nami and Usopp are doing some random end of battle bullshit. Yamato was doing some bullshit with the bombs and now that plotline is over. Brook and Robin are the only ones left with an actual plotline but they've really just been running around for god knows how long and they've barely been given significance.

Zoro is the ONLY one who has a new, strange plotline starting.
Perfectly said!!!!!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The actual argument is pointing the banality of your "arguments". You have 0 feats. No CoC. No awakening. Nothing. You have 1 gimmick that got destroyed seconds later.
Well, this has nothing to do with what we were discussing but still, it's not King's fault he's born with great genetics and it's not his fault he can be stronger than the so-called awakening or advanced haki users without having them. His innate powers are just that broken and he's got the perfect raw skills to complement them. Getting destroyed by an ability that rivals top-tiers ain't half as bad as getting clowned by people less than half as strong as you are, btw.

Now you resort to talking about someone tilting a ship 5 degrees mid-air. How about you accept the fact that King ain't shit?

I'd say getting clowned by Tobi Roppo level people is more insulting than ship kicking.
Love how you conveniently ignored the specifics of how the two scenarios happened to make a "point". First, it was one vs. an entire crew. Two, they were fully battle-ready to destroy anything thrown at them. The crew noticed him well before he even hit them—I am not gonna pretend like they weren't in a vulnerable position though.

With King, they were ambushed in the most unexpected way in the most unexpected place. King at least reacted by drawing his sword instead of just standing dumbfounded by what he's looking at, unlike the entire BMs crew. While getting clowned by a man worth 500 million is indeed embarrassing for King, it's not nearly as bad as getting clowned by a rival's underling and almost dying.

I didn't even say he would get miraculously healed.

I'm just saying there are legitimate reasons to think there will be some kind of payoff from this. It could be lore drop. It could be a further step in the process of mastering or blackening Enma.

Hell it could even lead to Zoro getting ACTUAL medical attention, not just some magical healing.
I believe we're going to get a storyline that explores who Zoro is, and why he is a conqueror. Culminating in him having a rematch with Kaido and doing significant damage.
This is Zoro's arc after all, and it does feel like his story in Wano has just begun.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Vomit. Whoever started using ship argument is dumb and I referenced to everyone including the one who started it. It is simple as that. Whether you are someone else doesn't matter. And I need not to know the context of the discussion for dumb arguments. Yes, the moment is significant enough for Kaidou to lose Udon before the raid itself.
The part where you messed up and still don't get is that it was never a power level debate which is what you accused people of doing before terming them dumb. That's why it's important for us to know the context before we make ourselves look bad lecturing others about things we don't even understand.

Oh yeah, glad you acknowledge that as a significant event.

I believe we're going to get a storyline that explores who Zoro is, and why he is a conqueror. Culminating in him having a rematch with Kaido and doing significant damage.
This is Zoro's arc after all, and it does feel like his story in Wano has just begun.
Cope of the highest order:suresure:

Zoro fans want him to sanji so bad with his own arc:endthis:

I'm sorry
Post automatically merged:

Also remember sanji needing Brooks assistance dealing with sheephead. Thank goodness he didn't have a goat smile fruit
I remember zoLo getting deep dick penetrated by a nerfed gifters hakiless blade and getting knocked out:kuzanshut::myman::gokulaugh:

Yeah, there are too many things left unexplored for Zoro in Wano. I think the most glaring ones are:

• We don't know what a black blade is, and it's been hinted at so many times in Wano
    • Enma specifically has been teased at being blackened by Zoro
  • We were teased with Zoro being related to Ryuma/Ushimaru but we've got nothing so far besides Kozaburo

If this Shinigami shit gives us both in one that would be dope

I really do think it would be fitting for Zoro to get another confrontation with Kaido, but as long as those above 2 points get fulfilled, I would be satisfied tbh

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
You think too highly of Oda and you think too highly of how much he gives as shit about anything that isnt Zoro's powerlevel post ts.

What if it's used to give Kaido the grand death he always desired? We see that in this chapter that Kazenbo didn't completley disappear, and we see the damage that just one of these bombs could bring. What if at the end of the arc Kaido gets blown up with Onigashima (after evacuations) due to the Kazenbo lighting the fuse in it's weakened state. Ending the fire festival and his life in a blaze of glory that'll lead to a new Wano.
:zorothink:

I also like your idea of giving Yamato props here. Big Mom would've fell down there no matter what so she would've blown up Onigashima if Kazenbo didn't.
It's plausible ^^. Fact that we didn't properly see Kazenbo vanish could means it's a fakeout + this would also be a realistic way to kill Kaido if Oda does go that route ^^. Don't think Kaido gets what he wants and dies tho. I think he ends up acknowledging Luffy as Joyboy and then goes to chill in prison and waits to see if Luffy will be able to able to accomplish what he couldn't ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.