Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why couldn't Franky or whoever just find him and bring him back for medical attention?

Instead what we get is Zoro seeing a Shinigami in front of him, then we see him change positions KO'd with more blood, and then he literally gets knocked off the island

It's such a strange pattern of events that must at least lead to some kind of payoff in some way, otherwise it will be the most roundabout and useless way to just get the point across that Zoro has taken a lot of damage...
Guys, holy shit. Actually read my comments instead of blindly thinking I'm against your every word. I've given like 4 or 5 different examples over the last 3 weeks in what i think the Shinigami could be. I have:

- NEVER said it was Brook
- NEVER said it was a joke
- Said it COULD be a hallucination if Oda is trying to show how severe the after affects of the drug actually are.
- Said it COULD tie into some of Wano's ghost motifs and this tie into Ryuma or his family line
- Said it COULD have to do with Enma.

The only thing I'm quite literally arguing right now is the pure fact that I do NOT believe it will lead to Zoro miraculously getting up a 2nd time to perform highly contested fan wish feat against Luffy's main opponent.

Guys, holy shit. Actually read my comments instead of blindly thinking I'm against your every word. I've given like 4 or 5 different examples over the last 3 weeks in what i think the Shinigami could be. I have:

- Said it COULD be a hallucination if Oda is trying to show how severe the after affects of the drug actually are.
- Said it COULD tie into some of Wano's ghost motifs and this tie into Ryuma or his family line

The only thing I'm quite literally arguing right now is the pure fact that I do NOT believe it will lead to Zoro miraculously getting up a 2nd time to perform highly contested fan wish feat against Luffy's main opponent.
Lmao look what happened after thriller bark

Now how hard was it to simply say this indeed of beating around the Bush. So believe it does have merit you just dont believe it means he gets up. You see how simple life can be

That was not your first statement actually. Your first statement was you stating that all the examples I gave in reference to zoro would be him healing which was not the case
I don't know what timezone you are in, but by "today" i mean the last 3 hours.

We are on a different topic. I was poking fun at your response thinking any solution will have Zoro stand up. Healed/recover/by sheer will. Who fucking cares. Not the point. You make biased claims because you want the character to STAND UP.
Post automatically merged:

Now how hard was it to simply say this indeed of beating around the Bush. So believe it does have merit you just dont believe it means he gets up. You see how simple life can be
I've literally said this like 4 times to you.

Lanji still hasn't recovered from the paper doors, chances are that Zoro gets up, kills Kaido, sends the WG packing, impregnates Hiyori and the cook is still sleeping after nearly killing himself striking a distracted Queen. :ohreally:
Paper doors? I think you mean physical attacks stronger than anything king could hope to do.

That's why he relies on low Temps fire and a non graded sword:milaugh:

Those same attacks split zoros skull open and snap his head clean off

Remember when zoLo was scared of queens attack? I do:steef::steef::steef:

Say that to the person who started it:

It's important to know what's being discussed before butting in and calling others dumb in an attempt to look cool.

Also, there is a difference b/w power scaling a character based on some even and discussing the significance of it. No one is saying King is as strong as XYZ because he kicked BM's ship. The only discussion is about how significant the moment is which then turned into "merely kick a ship around vs. attacking a ship carrying one of the most powerful crews."
Vomit. Whoever started using ship argument is dumb and I referenced to everyone including the one who started it. It is simple as that. Whether you are someone else doesn't matter. And I need not to know the context of the discussion for dumb arguments. Yes, the moment is significant enough for Kaidou to lose Udon before the raid itself.

I didn't even say he would get miraculously healed.

I'm just saying there are legitimate reasons to think there will be some kind of payoff from this. It could be lore drop. It could be a further step in the process of mastering or blackening Enma.

Hell it could even lead to Zoro getting ACTUAL medical attention, not just some magical healing.

But this shit is not normal. It feels like you're treating it as a regular occurrence or something quite easily explained while I don't think that's the case.

Even if it ends up being a hallucination, which is likely, we still need an explanation. It would be kinda dogshit if we were left to just assume it was a hallucination and move on as if nothing happened.

Before, you were saying that there does not have to be a payoff from this. I think it would be stupid for there not to be a payoff, considering Oda went out of his way to give Zoro another plotline. Almost everyone else who finished their roles/fights barely have shit going on. Sanji is still KO'd as far as we've seen; he's been given zero panel time since his fight. Chopper, Jinbe, Franky, Nami and Usopp are doing some random end of battle bullshit. Yamato was doing some bullshit with the bombs and now that plotline is over. Brook and Robin are the only ones left with an actual plotline but they've really just been running around for god knows how long and they've barely been given significance.

Zoro is the ONLY one who has a new, strange plotline starting.

I don't know what timezone you are in, but by "today" i mean the last 3 hours.

We are on a different topic. I was poking fun at your response thinking any solution will have Zoro stand up. Healed/recover/by sheer will. Who fucking cares. Not the point. You make biased claims because you want the character to STAND UP.
Post automatically merged:

I've literally said this like 4 times to you.
You didn't actually but moving on.

Nothing wrong with being biased since you are equally being as biased with not wanting him to get up even though there is hints on things that zoro will probably do in wano. And that's cool. Problem is when people are operating based solely on conjecture and opinion the one that can provde a plausible answer as to why x and y happens and can substantiate usually wins said argument.

Let's look at the things you have mentioned

Ryuma: how does ryuma play into this in a scenario of zoro being unconscious and not being allowed to get up? Would ryuma not be better placed if zoro does something to a dragon over the flower capital? Or even if you dont want that to happen wouldn't a ryuma scene between he and zoro also be better suited if zoro actually visited his grave in which he stated he would like to do when all of this is finished?

Ok now that we already showed the holes in that let's move onto hallucinations........

Zoro seeing anyone dead would be categorized as an hallucination. Him seeing the grim reaper (if he isn't real and is simply a mental manifestation of zoros pain and being at deaths door). In which way from a writing standpoint in this current situation would this benefit zoro if it's not for him to push his body and will further? But since my point doesn't make sense to you in which other way would this be relevant in his current situation? Oda showing us to further show zoro is in a bad situation? Why? We all know he won't kill him. And we already all suspect that zoro will have to heal the next arc. So what's the need with spirits? Because wano has spirits? When and where? Scabbards were considered spirits because the people thought they were dead and because if toki prophecy. News flash they werent. The only thing close to an real life spirit in wano is brook.

Do we know the region where he's falling?

I suspect his tomb could have been moved cuz in the past it got robbed.
You can see Onigashima right next to the flower capital, as far as we know his tomb is where the rest of the samurai's are since Onimaru was trying to get the sword back

just noticed no bombs fell with Big Mom, another case of the spoilers being slightly wrong or misleading. Like always ya should wait for the panels

Status
Not open for further replies.