Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually feel really bad about Law.
Dude put up the work, but Oda insisted in making this more like "BIg Mom vs Kid feat. Law" fight. And this fucking bum is gonna share the credit for the win.

Law got robbed HARD on this.
Yamato and Kanjuro are the true MVPs saving and igniting the explosives.

The Sanji vs Queen fight was much better than this crap. They needed a literal and figurative plot hole to beat BM

LOL what a letdown from 1039
How is this a plot hole?

Like, this seems like a pretty natural turn of events all things considered.

I'm very happy with how this turned out. Law and Kidd did well against an emperor, and Big Mum still maintains her prestige by losing to an element that could have reasonably been forseen as playing a role following the events of 1039.

She's not even a Zoan user yet somehow Has Better Endurance feats than Kaido who needed Weeks to recover from Oden's attack
ODEN AP BUILT DIFFERENT.. but man.. literally island level bombs.. a fire spirit.. a fuggin crater the size of a decently big village.. broke her ribs and arms.. with shock willie and then direct hits from punck damn.

what the actual heck man..

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
How so? Kid is the one who sent her flying to the armory and below which ultimately defeated her.
No no.
The bombs defeated her.
Know what would happen if there weren't any bombs?
She would fly to the flower capital, steal the souls from everyone there and heal, come back and kill everyone.
If "pushing" her down a hole is a "feat that defeated her", Jinbe already did that.

Fuck Kid.
And I tried to defend this fucker during the rooftop and later on.
I take back everything nice I've said about this character. Fuck this side garbage.

S

SinOfGreed

:kayneshrug:

Give Kidd CoC but not adcoc, not even basic CoC feat on screen
Yet give zoro adcoc when he doesn't know he has CoC
Give Yamato COc and adcoc

Luffy haki blooms in one hour crazily
Yet You can't give kid other Asspulls

You scratched already his plot against kaido
Now his finishing blow(s) on BM is cheapened
It’s not Kidd’s fault he can’t use Adv Conq

Zoro and Luffy just built different :goyea:

No no.
The bombs defeated her.
Know what would happen if there weren't any bombs?
She would fly to the flower capital, steal the souls from everyone there and heal, come back and kill everyone.
If "pushing" her down a hole is a "feat that defeated her", Jinbe already did that.

Fuck Kid.
And I tried to defend this fucker during the rooftop and later on.
I take back everything nice I've said about this character. Fuck this side garbage.
At least he doesn't lust after 16 years olds

Status
Not open for further replies.