Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid and Law are still stuck at YC1 level.
Actually wrong, because they couldn´t take down BM, doesn´t mean they are YC1lvl bro.
Law still perform one of the greatest feats in OP verse, both been low top tiers.
It is not like they been weak or something, it is pretty because BM is that strong.
She took these attacks pretty good, wasn´t even knocked out and the explosion most like didn´t do anything to her too.
They just got her down and took little more time, she is for sure not "defeated" as we imagine it.
The narative box judge the "defeat" based on the explosion but clearly as we know is that we didn´t even see Bm after the explosion, I would wait before saying she is truly defeated.^^

I think this fight is terrible in the sense Oda ignored what the characters who are fighting can do

I don't get why BM just took Kidd attacks without attacking her self, the whole fight is BM taking attacks while not attacking

this is even worse since one of BM main attributes is she have homies that fight with her, yet they do nothing but stand by and watch
??? She used her main 3 homies a lot during both this fight and throughout Onigashima so far.
The main issue is that she didn't use her advanced CoC for some reason.

How is that relevant lol. You’re the clown who is claiming that Admirals don’t get hit by attacks that’s why I mentioned Fuji getting hit by G3
Or fujis injuries after reverie. Or apoo bombing Kizaru. Etc.

People ignore the admiral antifeats because they were more than a decade ago but they are just as bad, if not worse than BMs

Actually wrong, because they couldn´t take down BM, doesn´t mean they are YC1lvl bro.
Law still perform one of the greatest feats in OP verse, both been low top tiers.
It is not like they been weak or something, it is pretty because BM is that strong.
She took these attacks pretty good, wasn´t even knocked out and the explosion most like didn´t do anything to her too.
They just got her down and took little more time, she is for sure not "defeated" as we imagine it.
The narative box judge the "defeat" based on the explosion but clearly as we know is that we didn´t even see Bm after the explosion, I would wait before saying she is truly defeated.^^
Tyki vs Big Mom. Who would win?

How is that relevant lol. You’re the clown who is claiming that Admirals don’t get hit by attacks that’s why I mentioned Fuji getting hit by G3
Already getting so desperate that you're insulting huh?

Fujitora blocked the attack with his blade and "suffered" a bruise that disappeared a panel later while Kaido got so fucked up that he was crying in pain.

Compared to BM and Kaido's embarrassing showings the Admirals sure look godly concerning dodging.

Status
Not open for further replies.