Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it now gents. There is going to be a scene where luffy is down and exhausted and when kaido is about to deliver that last blow oda is going to have zoro pop up which will shock everyone cuz we would have panned away from the reaper situation with him. Zoro is going to say something cool like "your Era is over or hands off my captain".

In a double spread zoro is going to land an infused advanced coc ashura and luffy is going to land his big advsnced coc infused attack.

Either that of zoro is landing his attack before or after luffys. It's coming gents prepare yourselves

--As cool as law was during this fight , this fight feels meaningless for some reason

--BM isn't defeated completely and seem like a waste of character in wano

--Oda won't let BM's journey end like this so --there is definitely some future plan for her

Actually fuck oda

yeah Kid fans were delusional for wanting Luffy to have actual rivals. God forbid Luffy isn’t a Mary Sue. God forbid the story has some semblance of tension.

first Oda ruins Smoked, then Kid. This is why idgaf about one piece anymore.

fucking imagine that the guy who gets ACoC isn’t Luffy’s rival but Luffy’s right hand. Luffy is such an overpowered Mary Sue that his right hand is stronger than almost all his rivals.

Utter dogshit writing.
Woro :cheers:

--As cool as law was during this fight , this fight feels meaningless for some reason

--BM isn't defeated completely and seem like a waste of character in wano

--Oda won't let BM's journey end like this so --there is definitely some future plan for her
Yip. Bigmom was literally used to tire out kidd and law so they wont interfere with luffys fight with kaido allowing the only person to provide assistance being zoro.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm finally free. Anyways i want to say that Roger is a savage. He said Joy boy left a funny story in laugh tale and then we know this chapter that Zunesha is Joy Boy's nakama and as we already know it has been walking for 800 years because he did something bad. How is this a funny story?
Roger is a psychopath :christindeed::christindeed:

Status
Not open for further replies.