Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
--As cool as law was during this fight , this fight feels meaningless for some reason

--BM isn't defeated completely and seem like a waste of character in wano

--Oda won't let BM's journey end like this so --there is definitely some future plan for her
Law and Kid's fight isn't meaningless at all just coz they couldn't defeat or KO BM.. the whole purpose of wano was hunting kaido down BM just happened to be a huge obstacle.. both law and Kid had more substance behind fighting Kaido than BM but an equally bigger threat they repelled.. it's not meaningless if Luffy wins against kaido since that was the reason they split up and fought BM.

Adv coc is OP we know it , her not using it and focusing on her DF doesn't mean she can't use it at all

Remember for most part they weren't giving her opportunity to attack with only exception being law at the end

She easily is , fuji is glass canon her lightning attacks will hurt him bad and fuji's attacks are going to do jack shit to her

Meteors are meaningless in cqc combat
Law is also a glass cannon, guess what meme's attacks are so weak it doesn't matter. Her final attack 'misery' took out 1 foddrr :suresure:

Fodder RinRin goes out with a last, desperate, wanking thought at Roger. Why didn't he simply tell Mamamama where the One Piece is? That bastard.
:suresure:

@Blackbeard @MarineHQ62
@HA001
That dialogue is just bad, Her whole One-piece obsession is just unfounded....like her aim is to not find one piece....all we know is she wants to make a utopia like Totland where everyone is happy...atleast if there was some reason given like finding one piece might be a key..it would make sense....now it just seems a random dialogue :whitepress:

I‘m not denying that BM is defeated for now but you’re making it sound like Law & Kid defeated her all by themselves even though they got help from the bombs & kanjuro
They defeated her via ring out. I'm not saying she got knocked out, but a ring out is still a loss imo.
Adv coc is OP we know it , her not using it and focusing on her DF doesn't mean she can't use it at all

Remember for most part they weren't giving her opportunity to attack with only exception being law at the end

She easily is , fuji is glass canon her lightning attacks will hurt him bad and fuji's attacks are going to do jack shit to her

Meteors are meaningless in cqc combat
Can't be serious bro. The same lightning attacks that didn't even faze Killer are putting noticeable damage on Fuji?

When a small building manages to stun BM what happens when Fuji throws meteorites at meme that connect with great impact?

Saying that Fujitora can't hurt BM via meteorite is just false based on Law's feat.

Based on the Q&A, Neither Law or Kid didn't knocked out BM for once, even in the final end she had her eyes open and was mad.
Add to the point that it really feel like Kid and Law where not enough to knock her down.

As @PuckTheGreat pointed it ourt, since the alliance need the W, he force himself to give Law and Kid a W via throwing BM out. Basically they did a better Robin&Jinbe move with insane attacks, but the point is clear, Oda didn't could find a way to draw a perfect W for Kid and Law. He know both been not enough to fully beat BM. Otherwise he would let her lose already with Kid attack. He force himself so Kid and Law could get the W and a bounty boost in the end, but in sametime he nerf most like BM for not using adv CoC and even most like awakening.

The result, she got throw away,but wasn't knocked out. Not like all flying six or the calamity, she was not done, she had enough power for still using her df which was blocked by Law sound power.

Overall she is really a beast, her endurance is probably one of the best in entire OP.
And the last lines kinda implied that she will comeback with a epic scene.

If Oda follow this part, Luffy will lose or need overall a help vs Kaido, since his two supernova friends together couldn't beat BM even without awakening.

The strongest beast perhaps with awakening will be so op,people will see how strong a all out Yonkou going be.

@PuckTheGreat overall I agree with you bro, kinda got the same feeling how Oda threat the battle with BM vs Kid and Law.
This semi victory feels cheap and fake, wish that Oda could handle it better and I understand all Kid fans who been disappointed about it.

I rather take a epic 1on1 with adv coc clash and awakened power from both Kid and BM where BM lose fully in the end rather then what we got this time.

Seems like I really expect much from Kid and Law as two low top tiers, seems like in Oda eyes that is not enough to beat a Yonkou.

@DarkWitch you opinion about that since last chapter you was kinda disappointed about BM. Do you like this way more?
For the time being I'm satisfied with this outcome, Big Mom isn't actually defeated(knocked out) and both Kid and Law get a W by removing Big Mom from the battle.

However the fight overall wasn't really that great, most of the fight was off paneled, Oda didn't have Big Mom do a lot more, and throughout the whole battle Law ends up carrying the fight and outshines Kid.

Don't get me wrong I love Law and I like him more than Kid but damn Oda at least have Kid do more impressive stuff too.

Oda wanted Kid and Law to get some sort of W while at the same time not have Big Mom get defeated and save her for a future arc which will probably be Elbaf.

It's a outcome that some may like and others won't.

Overall I'm happy with the outcome but at the same time this battle was really disappointing.

I agree about the final attack , rather using lightning which is faster than fire she created a slower attack

But her potential is ridiculous
The attack also has lightning lol, look again. Kidd was taking meme's named sword + lightning attacks (mama raid) like nothing, without even hardening lol. Sorry man all big meme is good for is soaking damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.