Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Meme, Lonko of the weak seas and weak era, blaming Roger because he made a Great Pirate era.

She's such a Lonko pussy, she wanted to stay Lonko in the weak era.

Hybris and Narcissism was er downfall.
Lol why are you so salty?:milaugh:

You seem to have too much copium about Big Mom.:queenhear:

I know it's hard to accept that she wasn't actually defeated and will return again for a third arc.:hihihi:

She going elbaf

It will be her vs luffy

Kata won't fight
Zoro will be injured
Her crew will be there
Germa will be there cause they need to be saved
Ussop will do something cause its elbaf

She gonna chase food for the 3rd straight arc
Just like WCI there can be a split of SH's where this time luffy robin ussop zoro franky go to elbaf and rest for different purpose

She going elbaf

It will be her vs luffy

Kata won't fight
Zoro will be injured
Her crew will be there
Germa will be there cause they need to be saved
Ussop will do something cause its elbaf

She gonna chase food for the 3rd straight arc
Meme is done. She's waking up as Olin and will be a minor character in the future to close her story arc, but that's it. She isn't fighting Luffy or in charge of the BMP anymore.

Lol why are you so salty?:milaugh:

You seem to have too much copium about Big Mom.:queenhear:

I know it's hard to accept that she wasn't actually defeated and will return again for a third arc.:hihihi:
Nah I'm just being salty because it's fun. If you know me I'm usually pretty calm and collected and especially objective.

Lonko Big Meme will come back that's for sure maybe Elbaf or Big War.

Well doesn't it makes extremely sense that the main focus is the Main Protagonist of a Manga. Makes sense
Yes, I agree lol

Tbh, when you read a series for over 15 years, the expectation never changes. I'm frankly surprised Zoro and Sanji got as much fight content as they got. I'm even more surprised Kid and Law got as much here too.

Big Mom actually has the most fight chapter content outside of Kaido, and thats NOT counting the rooftop. It's (shockingly) more than Zoro and Sanji's fights.

Yes, I agree lol

Tbh, when you read a series for over 15 years, the expectation never changes. I'm frankly surprised Zoro and Sanji got as much fight content as they got. I'm even more surprised Kid and Law got as much here too.

Big Mom actually has the most fight chapter content outside of Kaido, and thats NOT counting the rooftop. It's (shockingly) more than Zoro and Sanji's fights.
Yeah since Oda has to delivery after years of Yonko hyping.

So when do you guys think we’ll hear Kaido’s victory cry?

my guess in next chapter since the defeat of Big Mom will be an extremely high point for the alliance. Gotta bring the morale down before Luffy finishes it off

law imprisoning bigmom to block sound is ridiculous to me. Her scream can literally make a powerful bomb blastoff in mid way :lusalty:
Again there is still prometheusapart from hera and napolean is the useless homie of all when it comes to saving bigmom.
to be honest it is not a new ability Law already used it to talk to Luffy without being heard in Dressoa if i have to assume he did a R-Room around him and Luffy and told him that he is still alive without being heard by Doffy and Trebol

Status
Not open for further replies.