Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Has Luffy defeated Kaido???
Did Big Mom run a gaunlet like Kaido did?
Why would Oda let Kid outshine Luffy by giving him adcoc on top of awakening???
Also Kid doesn't need adcoc to hurt top tiers

Flip Luffy and Kid, nothing changes.
How Kid is on the same level as Luffy? Objectively now?

Wtf Oda totally the opposite for quite a while it's still obvious. Do you really think Kid is equal to Luffy in particular? Without being a Kid fanboy.

Honestly, Luffy is much stronger than Kid and even in most combined abilities Haki + Devil Fruit + feats in the new world. Luffy is way above Kid.

Some Kid fans feel like you're lying to yourself when you know the truth. @Shisui

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
In your opinion*

And guys, stop strawmaning like 1 of 4 possibilities I've given about the grim reaper OTHER than him hallucinating cause of the drugs.

Good luck lmao. If it's anything other than leading Zoro to get up, what's the next argument?
There is no next argument, all roads lead to ZKK. Oda decided how Kaido ends, he is now just connecting the dots.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yo, why do you want it to happen or is rather that you think it happens thanks to in story hints?

Imo it should be obvious that Zoro would be able to do it. I personally just have a hard time imagining it, cause it would mean that Luffy does not knock him out and therefore Kaido still can go into Dragon form.
Or do you think he's going to behead unconscious base Kaido? Would be pretty cruel for op standards or not?
No argument btw just asking
I dont know the details of how and why but Kaido is introduced as someone who cant die.
That has to change and I cant think of anyone better than power-hungry, Asura personification character like Zoro who has countless build up to do it. I dont think it is cruel, it will be cleaner than the death of Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.