Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Kid fans I'm so sorry, Big Mom took Kid's trump card and fucking smiled while doing it. Then took multiple shots until she fell through the floor, where she did herself in by hitting a bomb on accident. Then to really rub your face in the dirt Oda draws Kid on the ground while Law is still sitting up.

:crazwhat:
The difference between last week and now is beyond staggering.

Also, it seems like Zoro might actually fall off of Onigashima here. And here I thought he was standing when he fell.
:usoprice:

Kazenbo seems to be still alive by the way, greatly weakened but we don't see him disappear completely. Add in the fact that there are still bombs on Onigashima and I could easily see this coming back in a massive way. Including that Hiyori is playing the shamisen again with her mask on and we might see that Act 3 tragedy could actually happen here.
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

Also, where are Robin and Brook going? I thought they were going to head to the basement towards Yamato but it seems like they're surrounded by fire. Did the fire spread that quick or did they avoid going down there? I'll be pissed if Oda continues to make Yamato avoid Straw Hat interactions.
:kaidowhat:

the room miraculously fell apart for Linlin to play the bomb but in the other frame he's already there lmfaoooooo

in a fight fraught with convenience, it couldn't have ended otherwise if not with more of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.