Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is still standing and fighting while Big Mom has been taken out. The manga once again proves Kaido is more durable than Big Mom. Kaido has taken powerful attacks from the Scabbards, who would have cut Big Mom open like a fat pig. All the rooftop SN including Zoro attack that scarred Kaido. Attacks from ACoC Yamato and ACoC Luffy.
Ever appreciate Law's island-level, that attack that Zoro never showed? hehe

:kata:

I'm so confused on this order of events lmfao

Grim reaper appears in front of Zoro -> Zoro is seen seemingly passed out on his stomach -> Zoro gets knocked off the island
Quite a bit of things happened chronologically between Zoro seeing the Reaper and Zoro falling tho. When Zoro was with the Reaper, Law and Kidd looked defeated and now Zoro is falling while Big Mom is being kaboombed. Maybe 5 or 10 minutes passed?

I'm so confused on this order of events lmfao

Grim reaper appears in front of Zoro -> Zoro is seen seemingly passed out on his stomach -> Zoro gets knocked off the island
This is why you guys need to wait before you put crazy expectations on a scene nobody understands yet.

Now it just looks likes something bad happened to Zoro considering there's literally a lot more blood and he's face down now.

She ended the acts with her mask on whilst playing, I'm not sure why but there was a theory before that she cries whilst playing and the mask hides her crying face?

Oda seems to make this important detail, plus I doubt Orochi would want her to play with her mask on as obsessed with he with her beauty and how much he simps for her ofc? It's very odd to me.

This small detail is important imo and given BM has just been defeated and stated to be especially by the narrator, only Kaido and CP0 are left now? So I'm certain Act 3 is due to end because of that too.

There is a really slim possibility of the raid failing still imo but I don't think it's gonna happen anymore now especially. If Onigshima really is Enies Lobby 2.0 then Wano can be like Water 7 2.0 and thus we will have an Onigshima Aftermath/Return To Wano Mainland mini arc, maybe 1 more act to wrap up or something?

Wano's ending is meant to be really surprising if we're not being lied to or as usual overhyped by exaggeration from Oda's editors and such. So I'll stay cautiously optimistic and have some hopium for a change, even if I may regret it.

Given how Oda has handled Kidd though especially in comparison to Luffy and Law, I should be more cynical and just generally bitter really though lol.

if Act 3 really is going to end finally, then I can look forward to that and turbo charge my hopium for the story as things are going to be WILD and then some outside of Wano but also once Kaido falls just like BM has now too ofc. Even the loss of BM is gonna have MASSIVE (pun not intended) ripples on the world as we saw with WB too ofc!

I'm frustrated and disappointed with how Oda has handled Kidd, but ironically the Franky comparisons are apt in their own way, I've been saying how similar Kidd and Franky are before and how well they would get along and have similar interests and backgrounds and like Franky, I was also let down by Kidd, with Oda relying on flashy attacks, more literally with Franky too and he just wanted them to look cool like with Zoro, that's all.

They are hype tools and Oda has been using Kidd as hype not just for himself somewhat but also for Law and Luffy too, The Luffy Show prevails ever more so with a constantly escalating soaring fury and Kidd will always be the Endeavour or Vegeta to Luffy's All Might or Goku at best. Although Endeavour and Vegeta have been written much better than Kidd so far and probably will remain that way too. I don't watch or read DBS and I barely remember DBGT (mostly by choice) so I can't factor those in lol.

Kidd is still fucking awesome to me but Oda fucked up with him, I have a small to medium at maximum amount of hope for his future, especially since after I had given up hope on Sanji almost entirely, he turned things around pretty massively with him for me and really impressed me, so I am hoping he will do the same with Kidd later, however long it takes. We don't know his and Killer's backstories yet, the camaraderie that goes back to their childhoods and thus their extreme loyalty and belief to and in one another.
I think their backstory will come with the Shanks arc and we'll find out why Shanks or one of his crew took Kidd's arm but we can make educated guesses from what we know about Shanks and Kidd, their parallels and connections to Luffy and how Shanks really loathes arrogant rookies/upstarts apparently too.

I think BM isn't truly done either and she's gonna return for Elbaf and torment us and everyone else in the story too One More Time (Will of Daft Punk), she just has too much unfinished business imo, I don't want Oda to waste those unresolved plotlines with her like this but at the same time I am completely sick of Oda clowning on her and just want her to never return too for that reason.

Big Mom has felt like a Yonko equivalent of Buggy and Moria at least and this could go either way for her in the future if she's still around as Buggy has managed to fail upwards pretty well somehow but Moria just keeps suffering and having things get worse for him.

I also can't believe the whole aspect of Kidd attacking BM's territory and whatever he stole from her and him injuring a Sweet General hasn't even come up!

Urouge, Apoo, Kidd were all able to attack her territory and escape her too, Luffy as well ultimately and then Jinbei escaped her too as well as most of Germa and presumably the Sun Pirates, but it's weird and especially suspicious how we don't know what's happened to the Sun Pirates yet too? Worrying even?

Obviously Capone didn't escape her as he joined her but he probably would have escaped too otherwise? Roger escaped BM too after going into her territory alone I think and stealing some ponegylph rubbings? Sigh...

I rambled on a LOT here but I was being quiet about these spoilers and what we know, I needed to vent about this lol.
OK well guess you got learn the hard way next chapter when we still in wano lol

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Just look how idiot is she, she is exploding bomb herself lmao:suresure: . I thought that combined effort by yamato, kazenbo or kid throwing bomb. Weakest top tier smh
wtf are you blabbering on about? She literally ate every attack possible. And lol, when someone is falling, it's a common instinct to try and grab onto anything you can see to avoid doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.