Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2010 : Whitebeard is strongest pirate

Fan : no way admirals can‘t fight Whitebeard so good . Impossible !Wait for real yonko feats to make admirals look bad

2017-2018: big meme arc

Fan : big mom is nerf by plot waif for the real big mom feats in wano or elbaf.

Wano arc:
Reality : @$#*&#%—- fan huge cope . Kaido got damage weaker yonko commander attack levels, got cited twice by kinemon, big meme continue to be meme.
Fan : putting the voodoo curse on admirals, and sa wait for shanks as real yonko.

Blackbeard dont count as Yonko because he want to be pirate king

The answer is MF Whitebeard remain the strongest pirate on viz translation over yonko like big mom, kaido, and shanks. Yonko huge cope.

I didn't say it was ending next chapter either. I just said soon.

It would be ridiculous if it ended next chapter, its too abrupt. But I think Oda is preparing to end the act finally. As I was saying before, everyone is falling on the enemy side aside from Kaido and BM now. Well I guess Orochi once and for all and if Apoo counts? I can't remember his status right now and is Hawkins gonna return or stay down too?

We've just had Fukurokuju going down FINALLY as Big Mom actually does so he's not gonna outlast Kaido at least lmfao thankfully! Kaido is the only true, real threat but I heard that an editor or some else associated with Oda, I think the anime director at Toei or something say Kaido is not the final fight/boss of Wano too?

We need an explanation on the Grim Reaper and closure with that too, where the hell Ame No Habakiri is, Nidai Kitetsu (although probs at Wano mainland not Onigashima ofc, where and what Denjiro and Kawamatsu are doing and will do, what CP0 are gonna do except hardly anything so far and so on lol.

Here go I found it btw, it might just be a mistranslation, a misunderstanding or so?:

I also found these which will be interesting to reflect on.:...

Common theory is that Rocks himself comes back in the story present, but I highly doubt there is something beyond Kaido here.

Unless somehow Rocks is like inside Kaido as a plot twist (which makes no sense to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.