Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sure he will get saved by the way i am a zoro fan but a realistic one, then for me ZKK is gonna never happen. for various of reasons:
1. Zoro got his fight and now he is unconscious and have side effects that are doubled
2. there is no doubt that Luffy will be the one who defeat Kaido
3. Oda would not give Zoro a magic healing again
4. Kid and Law defeated BM , Zoro and Both of them left Kaido for Luffy and blieve that he will win, and Luffy himself announced for every one that he will win.
5. Assuming Zoro get magically healed again and go kill Kaido? then what did Luffy the main character, that Oda always makes sure that he outshine everybody even Zoro.
so Oda will not change that all just to make ZKK happy.
Luffy will definitely solo Kaido in my opinion, that much will not change.

But the grim reaper plotline and Zoro falling off the island are surely suspicious...it's not even necessarily about ZKK but rather a new plotline for Zoro in general

Btw, have you ever actually a read a genuine ZKK thread? I'm curious because there are many proper accounts of evidence and narratives, it's not just a Zoro wank fantasy like some people seem to think

Obviously, this doesn't mean Marco is as strong as BM but it does mean something.
It means that she doesnt want to waste her souls on Marco having crucial fights ahead. That's it. Her beef was with Supernovas.

It sounds logical, you would keep all your energy and power to face the right opponents.

But I'll agree that it means something, as in that she cannot defeat him like she did to Queen? I don't think it should be complicated for her. Perhaps its just plot

Y'all ready been reading manga for years and still don't know what the difference between a powerup and a training tool. Y'all are whack
Training tools have limits.
If a 115 pound boxer puts on special training gloves and can suddenly beat Prime Mike Tyson... that's is no longer a training tool. It is a cheating device.

Cope

u know that isnt accurate size comparison right , otherwise this hole is like 1/10 or something in comparison to onigashima which is pure cap
The hole gets bigger the further it goes down, Oda drew an average comparison. So yes it is an accurate representation unless you have something else that doesn't involve pixel calcs lmao

I Thought the attack was island lvl, at this point it is even large island lvl or above,now we know how large(half size of Onigashima) the hole is now and how deep, it going be easier now to scale it, can't wait for the calcs.

@Trafalgar_D_Law
You boy perform the second best feat in entire Op verse respect.
The hole is like 4X larger then Onigashima height, you could place Onigashima 4-5times in their and we don't even see the end of the hole.

If Law would release the attack on the ground, but not deep enoigh,perhaps whole Onigashima+Flower Capital would be gone, duo him putting the sword deep enough, the all power of the attack go though the ground.

What a amazing feat, now with this panel, im pretty sure Law feat going to get something like island lvl+ or country lvl!!
@Steven if you see a new calc later, post it in your thread. Pretty sure the sites who calc this going to make a new version.

Luffy will definitely solo Kaido in my opinion, that much will not change.

But the grim reaper plotline and Zoro falling off the island are surely suspicious...it's not even necessarily about ZKK but rather a new plotline for Zoro in general

Btw, have you ever actually a read a genuine ZKK thread? I'm curious because there are many proper accounts of evidence and narratives, it's not just a Zoro wank fantasy like some people seem to think
yes for me ZKK never made a sense , Kaido is Luffy's prey . period that is for me,
sure there is another plot around Zoro but it is not ZKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.