Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said law is meant to be behind, crying and yelling bout him right now kinda makes you look so insecure .
The funny parts it’s the opposite lol. Being so devoid of an argument u have to cry about EoS status. An neglected all current portrayal crying/Yelling, an sounds insecure. Shit like arguing Luffy>Kaido, because luffy will be PK later. Pathetic

There's no more hopeless fan that the one who think his favorite character is above plot.
Shanks, Mihawk , Fujitora, oden,etc all by plot have a set destiny to be behind by Zoro.
Law is just one of the bunch next to them.
an I’m guessing u, the random fan... knows the plot in its entirety right??
If you can't understand that then don't overreact when we clown you.
The fact u can’t speak on current portrayal, clown worthy enough.
We went from King of feats, all the way to
“EoS ZoRo WsS”.
:lulz:

I think the ability of her to suck the soul of other people is awakening.

Kid used Assign/Magnetism on Big Mom = Awakening

Law used R-Room on Big Mom = Awakening

BM using the Soru Soru on other people's souls imo is her awakening. Any Soul Pocus/Life or X is her awakening.
I doubt it...
BM already has shown that power and it has such an easy counter...is that what you think an awakening would be..and she uses it casually while everyone uses awakening as last resort? That's super underwhelming.... it's no different than countering Crocodile with water. We don't have good rules for awakening but we know for Zoan and Logia(considering Kata as logia here as that's the nature of his power and oda has to make him special paramecia)... Paramecia being so diverse...will just have random awakenings with no set rules. There are a lot of paramecia...infact many are such that which work on others(like take Khalifa DF, Sugar...but she is broken)

The funny parts it’s the opposite lol. Being so devoid of an argument u have to cry about EoS status. An neglected all current portrayal crying/Yelling, an sounds insecure. Shit like arguing Luffy>Kaido, because luffy will be PK later. Pathetic

an I’m guessing u, the random fan... knows the plot in its entirety right??

The fact u can’t speak on current portrayal, clown worthy enough.
We went from King of feats, all the way to
“EoS ZoRo WsS”.
:lulz:
Hopeless user .

That even thinks anyone but Zoro will leave Wano as the strongest swordman of the island.

Expected something more from the Damned Punk, but going by the users words before the summary and pics it should have been much worse lol

It's not a really flashy Attack but it does the job, not everybody is as durable as Linlin
"It should have been worse" as expected gotta ride for ya boy even it make you delusional I respect it :saden::cheers:

Oda was really emphasising their rivalry at Udon and Kidd was showing attacking Bullet simultaneously with Luffy and doing a similar sort of attack to Luffy, from the parallel direction to Luffy and such.
Him and Luffy have been portrayed like that for fanart vs Kaido for years now even but as much as I hate to admit it, Oda seems to want to make Kidd the sort of Moria to Luffy's generation? Kaido didn't break Kidd's will but Kidd struggling to get the same kind of feats and Ws as Luffy has and is severely an underdog compared to him. Just comparing what has happened to Luffy post TS especially post WCI and in this arc is ABSURD alone but Luffy also has made so many POWERFUL allies along the way and has been blessed the most by plot armour, screentime and such as the MC too ofc.

Honestly I felt a bit of Kidd's behaviour has been odd at Wano, well him being all bloated and goofy like Oda and behaving as he did at Udon vs that hippoman guy and such. Maybe I'm overthinking it but I really didn't like that. It was really disturbing to see Kidd swollen up like that as Luffy was too and deflating himself in the same way as well. Way too out of character for me, way too disorienting.

Luffy has WAY superior use of his DF from the beginning and that's one of the biggest things that drew me to him so much and impressed me with him and made me like him so much. Luffy always stood out for those reasons because he genuinely is "built different", he thinks and acts like barely any others out there. He's most similar to Roger ofc but he still has his own unique qualities and thus differences to him ofc too.

Oda is definitely biased towards Law like he is with Luffy, Law is really popular with female readers but also a lot of male readers too and I think Oda must have realised this a long time ago and thats why he focused on Law so much. As Rayan pointed out in their Bruno vs Law thread earlier, Law is very similar to Bruno and most likely was heavily influenced by him too. Bruno is very well beloved in the Jojo community for those not familiar and Law does feel like the Bruno of OP now I think about it that definitely helped draw me to Law even further even though I knew of Law way before Bruno ironically lmao.

I vainly believed Kidd would get the same kind of love from Oda as Law did, the same screentime, development and multi arc storyline but Oda has been really lackluster with him and I'm genuinely furiously huffing on copium that this is just the warm up, the start for Kidd like Law with Punk Hazard and Kidd will really amaze us down the line in later arcs somehow, by some miracle almost even.

I'e always felt aside from Wano, that the Shanks arc would be most important for Kidd especially but Kidd wants to be PK too, he's a direct contender and he's said himself he doesn't want alliances and to trust anymore especially after what Apoo did to him and his failed alliance that was always doomed to fail and was just a trap all along thanks to Apoo and Kaido ofc.

The other Kidd fans have far stronger resolve and thus belief than I do and I find it so very admirable, they share his relentless tenacity and aren't so doomer/cynical as I am, so defeated as I am.
If it wasn't for Sanji's storyline this arc of all things as well as what we did get with Kidd*, I would have given up him entirely maybe. There's underdogs and then there's just characters who the authors will never truly let succeed especially compared to their golden child MCs and I've seen far too much of that shit over many years with characters I adored and had interest in with other series like Bleach, Naruto and even yes Fairy Tail for example especially. They were so NOTORIOUS for this sigh. Damn Shonen writing or w/e....

*(with him having awakening, doing some cool but ultimately more for show than actual impact moves and such, flashiness/style over substance as he is a meathead/bruiser/brawler but without the same kind of combat intelligence and creativity as Luffy which is extremely frustrating)

Law is just completely broken as fuck with his DF, I already thought he was at Punk Hazard lmfao but this is INSANITY! Virtual Insanity even!

At least Law is meant to be extremely intelligent as per his character role and such but it's still frustrating that Oda has such immense creativity but won't or can't express it with Kidd too. I loved his giant flying golem mech thing and the bull as well as his awakening doing what I wanted it to BUT it really feels like Oda is just using Kidd and Franky to fulfil his longtime dreams of making a mecha manga after OP was done and thus his love of mechas and such ofc.

Bullet in Stampede showed me what the potential of Kidd could be, I've not seen the full film yet but he felt like what Kidd is meant to be, a superior version of him and time will tell if Oda will let him be that way or not. Bullet seemed to be a massive meathead funnily enough too, I'd love Kidd to be smarter/more creative, maybe in-between Luffy and Law or so?

Or if nothing else, just give him some real fucking Ws and feats Oda, not even letting him any real fights on-screen until now, no actual solo Wins never mind against a Yonko commander too! Sigh....

And Morj has made a video saying Kid is gonna be Yonko post Wano which has been my hope and belief for him for MANY years, that Kid will be a Yonko/an Emperor in time but at this point, it might be a title given prematurely much like Luffy's especially. Not as prematurely as Luffy's but still.

I'm rambling so damn much lol. This chapter has affected me so much and I'm at a point where I don't know how to feel. Angry? Disappointed? Fed up? Apathy? Relieved as BM is supposedly down and has been declared defeated? Some vain Hopium and semblance of Joy?

Fuck man, I really though this was the massive turnaround for Kidd and he would have a prosperous future finally, the truly massive underdog's comeback but nah, Oda can't allow that right? It's similar to how Oda is writing his female characters as usual. Given Bonney feels like a female version of Luffy and Kidd combined as well as maybe some others like Sanji for example, I can only imagine the extreme downplaying he will do for her, with all those factors lmao.

I had so many ideas, so many hopes, so many wishes for the Supernovas, theories, ambitions and such. But damn it really feels like Oda doesn't know what to do with them aside from Luffy, Law and Zoro? Maybe Killer too? Capone was great at WCI and such too, I enjoyed his writing and character a lot though. I heard they were designed last minute, a last minute demand and he designed them in only 3 hours so that explains a lot, they were unplanned then too and had to be forcefully fitted in too so that will never help either ofc.

Kidd has done some impressive stuff here imo but he is so ultimately overshined by Luffy and Law, it's not even funny for us Kidd fans, it's just frustrating and disappointing. I'm extremely glad the railgun is real, not just a fantasy anymore along with his awakening and seeing his massive creations and fighting Yonkos but I'm still left underwhelmed, feeling shallow/empty thanks to Oda holding back with him and not letting him get what he truly should have gotten.
tl;dr

but Bruno is a total JOBRO goat
and Law is obviously a total OP goat

and they kind of have similar-ish reality bending-ish powers
great characters

I’ll say it right now. If Linlin weren’t r*tarded she would probably be the strongest character ever.
Her biggest nerf is Oda taking off neurons out of her.
Post automatically merged:

I can see kid landing that ultimate attack on king actually

kid can use it to break king dragon and beat him
LMFAO

Kid has not even a fifth part of King speed .
Post automatically merged:

So what about the bet of kid fans?

I'm really curious, I didn't bet at all but what's the resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.